Emass B-ball top ten for each division

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from uc2002. Show uc2002's posts

Just wondering how many of these teams you have seen play. This is a pretty good list and not knocking it by any stretch but we do not live in an area where a ton of high school ball is on tv or anything so I was wondering how you would know enough about each of the teams.

BTW, as I posted somewhere else, my division 2 sleeper is North Andover. They hung with Andover right to the end, beat Ipswich and Willmington, both of which are pretty good this year. In fact, Ipswich is very good this year. They are 5-1 and the CAL isn't overly strong this year. A high seed isn't out of the question, and neither is a deep run.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

You can "nitpick" these polls all day but just a couple of observations from what I've seen this year: Avon should be somewhere in D4, i saw them smoke Nantucket earlier this year and have a backcourt any school in EMass would love to have. Both Stang and Feehan are much too high in D3 and D2 respectively...both teams are solid but hardly Top 10 in their divisions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoopdog1. Show hoopdog1's posts

Great stuff, thinking1. I love these polls. Boston Preps used to do them a few years ago. Don't be afraid to move people around based on what you hear that can be confirmed, or what you see. In D4, Southeastern needs to be listed as well as Avon. They are for real.

Also, after Friday, you will see Abington jump past Norwell. Abington has all the pieces to challenge Archies/Wareham this season. They are tough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

i gotta say lexington is the best in eastern mass...i have seen them play a handful of times and they are as balance as they have ever been...they have size, speed, and depth...they prob have the best pure point guard and shooter in the state...