Everett/Andover scrimmage??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magsxaverian. Show magsxaverian's posts

When will Everett schedule Brockton, Pinkerton Academy, Mansfield, Foxboro,Out of State Teams(St. Anthonys New Jersey, & New Britiain) , instead of the feeble GBL where they average 40 points per game!, and a weak non-league schedule(ie leominster?) Check out their recruting zip codes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magsxaverian. Show magsxaverian's posts

XAVERIAN PLAYED THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN NEW ENGLAND PAST 20 YEARS! DO SOME RESEARCH! GBL IS LIKE PLAYING MARTHA'S VINEYARD EVERY YEAR!

GO 11-0M WITH XAVERIAN'S SCHEDULE THIS YEAR AND EVERY YEAR, THEN YOU GET THE

THE PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA HAVE THE BOXERS ON YOUR REGULAR SEASON SCHED EVERY YEAR., LIKE THE REST OF THE TOP TEN TEAMS! GET IT!

WHAT IS WRONG! DO WANT A HOME FIELD PLAYOFF GAME AT MC, THAT IS ALL GOOD! DO NOT WANT TO DRIVE TO BROCKTON FOR A N '05 PLAYOFF GAME! HA!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs01. Show champs01's posts

o.k.everettboy , everett is the best public school in the state but i did see the bbn scrimmage and i saw some flaws in your great defense . bbns qb did overthrow 2 td passes in the first series and on there 2nd series they did move the ball for 2 first downs and threw the ball up for grabs on there last 2 plays. plus they did stop everett for 7 plays inside the 10 yrd line. i was told by a bbn parent that they only had 2 practices before the scrimmage.dont get me wrong everett has a great program and great speed but the prep boys would give you one hell of a game if it was played later in the season. i personaly thought everett would destroy them and send those rich kids home crying but i didnt see that .i dont see xaverian or brockton giving you a game unless they have a great qb and a great defense to contain your backfield.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magsxaverian. Show magsxaverian's posts

READY, PLAY THE BEST TO VALIDATE THE 12-0 RECORD! I HAVE HEARD RUMORS ABOUT

PLAYERS SUDDENLY SHOWING UP IN EVERETT FROM DIFFRENT ZIPCODES!, UPCLOSE

INFORMATION ON THA!T!!!! XAVERIAN, HAS BEEN A WINNING PROGRAM SINCE 1980! THE BOSTON GLOBE HAS PLASTERED THEM ON THE SPORTS SECTION SINCE 1980! THUS IF YOU ARE A GOOD PLAYER IN THE AREA AND

YOU SEE THIS AND WANT TO ATTEND THERE! THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BEND THE RULES TO

ACCEPT PLAYERS! THEIR REPUTATION SELLS THE PROGRAM!

3-3 VS. EVERETT WITH 2 SUPER BOWL WINS!!!