Girls D-4 State Tourney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

Any predictions?

I'll have mine later.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

Well, you could be right but... New mission beat a ton of tough teams. Brittany White is the best player in d-4. Matignon is overrated. Mission is battle tested. Finally, their coach only plays 5 players anyway, If anyone go to their bench , they are hurting their team.. Mt Alvernia is a tough team, I will admit, but they lost a game to latin academy, who would get killed by Mission. I got mission vs mt alvernia in the final . Let's not mention Hull, they are overrated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

Matignon is huge, but Brittany White is the best player in division IV. When her coach took her out the game with 11minutes left Rockport only had 14pts. The game was already out of hand. It was a bad move on his part cause rockport cut into the lead late but 22pts 22 rebs dont lie. I went to the game because of you guys on this board just to see if mission was for real. They are, but dont sleep on Greater Lawrence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

I am not doubting how good Matignon or Georgetown is but to say Matignon played Brittany when she was at Cathedral was 3 years ago. She dominates games now even without scoring. The freshman kid (who might be top 5 in the state) got hurt last night, who will guard her? No one can stay in front of this kid. Yeah they won by 20 but could have won by 50 easily. Mission has played against the best talent in the state why would someone think they would get upset so early.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

It might be over for new mission. One of my boys just told me one of their players is in the hospital and is done for the year. One of their better players too, their bench is down to six.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

I havent seen Gtown, I have seen Matignon. Because I havent seen Gtown I will go on a limb to say that they are the only team that can stop new mission. Matignon almost lost to a cathedral team that mission would beat by 40. It almost sounds like no one has any respect for them. If mission gets by g-town, the winner of the mission-matignon game will win states. Why are people overlooking the fact that mission has beaten a brighton team that starters are all over 5'8, a burke team with the best player on the state, and hung with peabody till white fouled out. If g-town wins, they were handed a gift because mission's second leading scorer is in the hospital. Should be a good game, i'm rolling with my lap top tommorow and will report the final as soon as its done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

clearly, you not reading my posts. So i am done. I gave Matignon props, you gave mission none. These kids dont practice, they have no gym, they win with a pint sized asian girl, they are the least respected team in the MIAA. How long Matignon been around? forever. This is missions 3rd year in the miaa. Good luck tommorow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

sooooooooooo who won the matignon game? how about the mission game? my response later, areagan and others

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

since you guys are quiet now,

matignon lost to greater lawrence

georgeotown got blown out by a mission team that started the game with 5 players, and played the last 3 of the games with 4 players.

mission 76

gtown 61.

brittany white, niesha kelley, 2 best players left in the d-4 tournament.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

Aregan, i commend Matignon, I never slept on them. I'm sure you guys had a hard fought year, and maybe you deserve to be still playing in the tournament. I didnt sit to far from the greater lawrence coach during the mission game and she was cheering for gtown. Kind of funny. But i'm confirming the fact that when niesha kelley fouled out and mission was down to four players they were only up 12, and i believe they won by 15. Gtown was so big, and played so hard but i think their biggest mistake was playing man to man. Mission is all guards, and even without their second best player, budd, they still did it, It was the smallest of miracles, I dont know how they pulled this one off, and i am lead to think that against GL, they may be done. Last thing, brittany white, is the truth. She controlled the game. Props to gtown but they lost to a team of 6 kids, who had no business being this far.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

i would like hull to go far. They are the only team i know after millis from the south. Keep in mind, last year Mission beat hull by like 20 at hull. Andrade is a decent player and has alot of potential. I hope they stay in it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

who wins tonight? mission vs g. lawrence or lynn tech vs manchester?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Girls D-4 State Tourney

mission wins 76-64