girls hoop div. 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Archbishop williams vs Winthrop in the final. Everyone else should be glad they made the tournament.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

girls hoop div. 3

hull wont even win d-4 , cohasset is tough as well as marian and new mission, mission has 5 girls averaging in double figures , i saw these teams on max preps. cohasset is big and fast and new mission doesnt even have a d 4 team on their schedule. back to d 3, the duffy girl is a monster

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from droz. Show droz's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Don't count out Rockland. They start 2 sophmores who keep getting better each game. This program is on top to stay with only 1 senior in the program out of about 40 girls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

girls hoop div. 3

How can Rockland Drop 5 places when last week They beat the 16th team in the rankings? This whole ranking system is a joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Fairhaven and the rest of the South cannot compete with Cardinal Spellman. They are big, quick and to strong for anyone down here (except for maybe Williams), espically the weak South Coast Conference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Ipswich

amber smith top 5 on north shore

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Boheneck is a great player for Rockland(just scored her 1000 point last night), and only a junior. They also have a very good point guard in Crawford along with two very quality sophmores who start. They also only have 1 senior on the team so watch out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mma9117. Show mma9117's posts

girls hoop div. 3

what about westwood?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Any coach who recruits high school basketball players should be ashamed(Spellman) I hope some team beats them this year. Good luck to all who play Spellman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

girls hoop div. 3

amber smith is about as dominant as greg oden is for ohio state

all scholastic

20 pts 11 reb per game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

girls hoop div. 3

I'm not sure if Hull is that good. Spellman will win d.3

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from iball23. Show iball23's posts

girls hoop div. 3

carver girls= wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated the only tough win they have is vs case in case so they get some vredit for that they play them 2morra homne so we'll see how that goes there league is goddddddddd awful

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ahs08. Show ahs08's posts

girls hoop div. 3

I have seen Westwood play Ashland twice this year. The first game, Westwood looked real good. The second time around, they won 43 - 34 and did not look like a real good team. Jill Greenberg, the league MVP, was held scoreless in that game. I really thought that Westwood is a good team, but not one of the top four teams in Div. 3 South because I feel the T.V.L. is not strong this year. I am beginning to give them a little more credit though because in the Rebel Classic last night, Ashland beat Oliver Ames and Medfield played Walpole very tough before losing 61 - 58. I know O.A. and Walpole are not as good as they have been in the recent past. Walpole is now 11 - 6 while O.A. is 11 - 8 heading into tonight's games, so they are still pretty good teams who have qualified for the tournament in their respective divisions. Still, something tells me that Westwood is not making the sectional semifinals.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Don't count out Rockland. They have 2 loses (Hingham and Braintree) but thet also have some quality wins (WH, Sctuate, Hanover,and ursuline) beat all four teaams twice

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Now let's get this right, the South Coast Conference only has four of 10 teams in the tournament, correct? Why is it that everyone down in that part of the state think that basketball is only played down there? The SCC is down this year, face it people and that will get exposed in the tournament. I hear all about Fairhaven hoe good is, yet they lost twice to a not-so-good New Bedford team and Old Rochster loses to Bishop Stang? Bishop Stang, yeah that powerhouse you have down their in your little neck of the woods. OA rips D-R in D2 and Case will probably fall to weak Carver team. That leaves Fairhaven and Old Rochester, hoping they can rebound to their loss to that powerhouse Bishop Stang, whew!!! OR gets by Norwell, but ripped in the quarterfinals by Cardinal Spellman and Fairhaven should go down to Rockland in the quarterfinals, leaving the SCC out again from any rings or even a trip to UMass-Boston.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

The South Coast Conference sucks!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

You missed my point. The South Coast Conference is not as good as people think. Yeah Case won a state title, but every once in a while, a blind squirrel finds a nut. The only reason that the SCC got a team to UMass-Boston last year was because they ended up on the same side of the bracket. Fairhaven has the best shot of getting their, but don't be surprised if Rockland took them down. New Bedford has one of the worst teams they have had in girls in a while. The Brockton girls are average at best.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphy12. Show murphy12's posts

girls hoop div. 3

carver already beat hanover in the regular season. having seen carver play this year my money is on them until they play westwood

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mma9117. Show mma9117's posts

girls hoop div. 3

okay people i think Westwood will go very very very very very far into the tournment. Because they have the best people, westwood roxs my soxssss

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

girls hoop div. 3

I can't believe you guys aren't talking about Coyle beating Westwood! That game was unbelievable! I still like their chances against Archies...neither Archies nor Westwood play a tough schedule.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

The South Coast Conference is the only team that has two teams in the quarterfinals? Ah, Spellman and Williams are in the same league, so that would make two leagues with two teams in the quarterfinals, correct? As for the SCC, it is as weak as everyone says it is. Old Rochester looks like they put up a great fight yesterday. Down 14-0 to start the game and 32-10 at the half. Yeah, they must have put up a great fight. The strong SCC. Watch out. GFairhaven has no shot to come within 20-30 points of both Spellman and Williams. The South Sectional title game is Thursday night between Spellman and Williams, with the winner not breaking a sweat against whoever comes from the other side of the bracket. For you SCC lovers, it will be funny to see you hide I bet when Fairhaven does not even get to UMass or gets smoked up there. The SCC sucks, realize it. You people down there think that is the only part of the state were girls baksetball is played. Yeah, Old Rochester showed that yesterday, LOL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jumpmanjordan252. Show jumpmanjordan252's posts

girls hoop div. 3

carver beat dedham by 3 and it was a good game. number 12 on dedham killed the 2 carver girls but at the end of the game while dedham was winning carver stepped up

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pepperoni11. Show pepperoni11's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Ya Carver played a nasty game, # 51 Mari Meserve had like 25 boards and was the key factor in Carver's victory, plus the fans were out of control, it was nasty, the best game i have ever been to. The fans made that game, and the gym was packed, we'll see what happens to fairhaven at stonehill

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pepperoni11. Show pepperoni11's posts

girls hoop div. 3

I agree 100% Dread Stonehill is not going to know what hit them when the fan bus gets there,

GO CARVER!!!!

TIna Gillen is my hero by the way

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pepperoni11. Show pepperoni11's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Victim..? ya right, carver is gunna tear them apart, actually probably not but i tell you this, it will be a good game cuz carver does not want their undefeated season to end, so i can promise you a good game