HS Wrestling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thewizard2130. Show thewizard2130's posts

HS Wrestling

check out

www.masswrestling.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonathanr5565. Show jonathanr5565's posts

HS Wrestling

Nick Kidd from Barnstable is amazing. He is in 9th grade and wrestles in 145. I dont think he has lost this year yet. I am good friends with him and last year he was like 7th in the nation and was always top.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

HS Wrestling

Aron Mounsey of chemsford is the best in the state by far, won the state title last year at 135 and he will do it again this year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

HS Wrestling

Then what makes a wrestler the best in the state? i think its some one who domenates time in and time out and he does every time he hits the mat. what do you think?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

HS Wrestling

my Bad he is ranked second in the sate, but he was one of the only people to beet Mike Betty last year who was an All-Scholastic last winter. just watch he will win states again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cougartitan. Show cougartitan's posts

HS Wrestling

i used to live and lowell and went to school there from K-6, then moved to quincy. From North Quincy representin, Phil Kelly in the 285 group I believe it is. A1 seed will win it all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from masswrestling. Show masswrestling's posts

HS Wrestling

Get on MassWrestling.com, people!

-Mike