Lacrosse is not a sport.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from usrpik07. Show usrpik07's posts

Lacrosse is not a sport.

KnightsWin:

Hey, your "loser" classmates are 4-0, winning 14-0, 14-4, 11-3, 17-3

That last one was against Malden Catholic, so don't even think they haven't beaten anyone good.

Support your fellow athletes, or at least your school.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorman. Show taylorman's posts

Lacrosse is not a sport.

As far as the head injury issue goes, I've seen Lax players take bigger hits then a lot of Hockey and Football players, and 99% more then Soccer. As far as Rugby vs Football well I think the big difference is football players throw themselves around like missiles with reckless abandon, whereas Rugby is more close in contact.

Oh and Lacrosse is definitely a sport.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Lacrosse is not a sport.

I really believe lacrosse overtakes baseball as the Spring sport of choice in Massachusetts in the next 10-15 years. A lot of the interest derives from it being a great "crossover" sport for football, hockey and basketball. Baseball is a great sport but I believe in today's "fast paced" world a lot of kids are bored with baseball by their high school years. Again, just my opinion, I bear no ill will toward baseball, but I've seen this lacrosse momentum building for a few years now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhanafin22. Show dhanafin22's posts

Lacrosse is not a sport.

Screw all you that think lacrosse isn't a sport. If you think it is the easiest sport you probably never played or just sucked at it. If you don't like lacrosse your probably a #### that plays baseball because you are too afraid to get hit. Baseball is a sport that requires no talent and no balls. To play lacrosse you need to be tough and be willing to get beat to #### by guys swinging metal sticks at you. Lacrosse is a branch off of hockey, as it is a tough mental game that is very phisical. Who ever says lacrosse isn't a sport your probably a fan of basketball nd soccer to and all i have to say to that is grow a set and play a real sport.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston99999999. Show boston99999999's posts

Lacrosse is not a sport.

I agree...plus it hurts real sports like baseball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jivsquadhero. Show jivsquadhero's posts

Lacrosse is not a sport.

lithium im pretty sure you jsut suck at probably hockey and lacrosse and you didnt make either team so you now hate the sports and wish you were good, and you worng because lax player are very athletic and have lots of stamina and a high endurance and cna run fast and long, so you su.ck and your a g.aylord, ohh ya i went there

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxin1509. Show laxin1509's posts

Lacrosse is not a sport.

Form an opinon about the sport when you have actually played it. I would like to see how well Lithuim fairs the next day when he has taken a few direct 90 mph shots to a thigh or other unprotected boy part and is all hacked up from playing in a game.