Marathon: Congratulate a runner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Do you know someone who ran in the 2007 Boston Marathon? Congratulate them on reaching their goal of running the most famous 26.2 miles in the world and share some of your Marathon stories here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from egrasso10. Show egrasso10's posts

Kent you are amazing. Starting 25083 and finishing in the top 1500. You beat your best Boston marathon time by more than an hour. 3 hours 10 minutes and 48 second. WOW... All I can say is WOW. Good luck next year. Shave another hour and go for first.

Eric Grasso and team offseason Sully, Kev, Sara,, MJ, and Staaby

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from alongtheshore. Show alongtheshore's posts

Way to go Chris Aucella # 20871. Followed you progress throughout the day. Dave M.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrl421. Show mrl421's posts

GO JANELLE!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mashogr8. Show mashogr8's posts

Annie Bananie (Oakland California)

Your first Boston Marathon and a new personal best. Way to go!!! Love, Mom and Dad

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulflynn. Show paulflynn's posts

Congratulations to Joey Flynn ( # 20159). Great Job!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuftsmoose. Show tuftsmoose's posts

Congratulations Chris G., I haven't met anyone who has worked harder and pushed himself more. You should be eternally proud!

~Kevin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lastfrontierswoman. Show lastfrontierswoman's posts

Karen Burnette from Ketchikan Alaska you rock! Your nephew arrived on Marathon Monday just as you predicted! tmm

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from will76. Show will76's posts

I congratulate everyone that faced the conditions, but I have other plans for being here and couldnt find another board to comment. I only watched about 15 minutes of the covereage on CBS, but saw some random things that hopefully others saw and can add. First, towards the beginning, I think a police motorcycle hit someone and kept on going. There was this big commotion shown in the background while the camera was panning on the runners, real weird. Then at a finish line shot, there was someone that went down near the end, probably at 26.1, again shown on TV, and runners were directed around him, and was carted off. I'm thinking the guy made it this far and went down there, man that is lousy. Did anyone else see these situations on TV? Like I said I watched very little, but caught both of these incidents, strange.