Mass Players in the 2007 draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

What Football players From Mass were taken in the 2007 NFL Draft, and who robbed from being picked up?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

Dan Murry Tight End for Gloucester was drafted out of Uconn by jacksonvill, 3 year deal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from uc2002. Show uc2002's posts

Murray was not drafted. He was signed as a free agent. I just checked the jacksonville site, it says they will not receive their contracts until mini-camp. Where did you see he had signed a 3 year deal?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

your right he didnt get drafted, but he still got picked up. It said in the Gloucester Times that he got a 3 year but only the signing bonus was the only garentie money. if he makes it through the mini camp that starts on teh 12th then he will get that 3 year deal. it was confusing what i read it but thats what it said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bushguy. Show bushguy's posts

Ryder,
    Good job posting and answering your own question, with a wrong answer?!?!?!?
    I assume this kid who didn't get drafted and isn't guaranteed anythingafter rookie mini-camp is the second best Massachusets Football playerever? 2nd only to the great Jim Unis?

Open your eyes and take that short bus South on 128. You mightdiscover some great athletes outside of Gloucester! Also, findsomeone to proof your nonsense before you hit POST. Nothing yousaid makes any sense.

Good luck to this kid, anyway.