Most underrated team in the state?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

2-1 Defeat of BCH (including the first 2 goals scored on Mark Donovan all year)
    5-0 Defeat of former D-1 South chamions Marshfield
    2-2 Tie against CM
    4-1 Defeat of Malden Catholic

Despite a heartbreaker to Saint John's Prep and just a flat-ou BAD GAMEagainst Frammingham, Xaverian Brothers High school is showingunbelievable poise this year. However, not one newspaper or fan rankingput them in the top 10 in the state.

Maybe not Super 8 Material (this year) but Xaverian is a young team(mostly sophmores) who will deffinately be a competitor in the D-1 South tournament this year.

Oka,y now eveyone can #### eachother by saying Xaverian sucks and the CM should've won.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

Apparently they dont teach you grammar, because the fact that youreFROM CM and youre completely disregarding the topic of the post inorder to tell everyone that YOUR team is the best is, in fact,self-righteous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

This post isnt to defend your school, you flagrant picklesmoker

Xaverian will be a force sooner or later
    CM is allready a force
    So go back to your literature lessons, or whatever it is they teach you in that hellhole.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

CMknight23-

If you remember anything remember what just happened this past Sunday. For a brief reminder New England 24 San Diego 21... My point, even the best go down one time or another.. For your sake I hope you're right because right now you just put a HUGE target on CM and more importantly on the CM player who wears #23!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

What do you mean by 'threat"? If you think I am threatening you. By all means NO I AM NOT. What I was saying was, I hope that you are correct that CM will win the hockey title otherwise you will have put alot of pressure on your team and on yourself to come through and in the end if you fail you may be the goat that got all the other schools fired up to play and try to defeat you by your comments..... You do realize the example I was using was the Chargers vs Patriots where the Chargers were already preparing for a Championship parade prior to playing the Patriots And we know how the Chargers made out after that game. THEY LOST. I guess what I want to say is this... Don't count your chickens before they are hatched... Theres nothing wrong with being confident but looking past your opponents could prove to be fatal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

To say Xaverian sucks is just ignorance.
    We're taking the league by storm, moving from 14 to 3 in a month.
    That's underrated.

As for "never losing to us in any sport ever" im pretty sure we're better at
    Football
    Probably soccer ( idunno ,i dont pay attention to that)
    Lacrosse (guaranteed win)
    Baseball
    and we're equal with your hockey tieam so far

so pretty much youre better at basketball, congradulations Xaverian basketball is atrocious

and by the way, I didnt see a 23 on the ice monday

also, it's spelled "concur" not "conquer" you remedial jackass

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

You ALWAYS prevail? Just like that tie, huh? This is a whole new team, a whole new year.

And just because you don't understand my insults doesnt make me "gay"

We're not the ones who have preists in our school.

Tell me how Father Geoghan's finger feels when he gives you your rectal midterm you pillowbiting twinkletoes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

The goaltending has depth though, McWade is good (and saves our asses alot) but Manna plays just as solid.

We're not underrated anymore, but I'd still say we're the biggest surprise in the state.

Apparently, no one wants to let us have our moment though

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

Wait till next time, we'll paly just as hard

I never said we're better than anyone, but no one gives us credit
    And you pretty much just proved that

Much to their credit, Hingham has a strong team this year. However,they're not as good as past years. Super 8 is a possibility, but ithink they have the potential to take the d1 South State Championshipeasy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moninuma. Show moninuma's posts

Devin Decristifaro