Over rated hockey players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

yah i mean hes just gonna get drafted in the first 3 rounds he sucks right

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonhockey. Show bostonhockey's posts

quincy n norwells hockey is sooo bad i almost forgot u guys even had teams.....enough said

when u get drafted then u can talk do u see d1 n nhl scouts at norwell/quincy practices? i think not

so whether this kid really is or is not overrated, ur obviously not as good on the team ur on so u shouldnt talk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

dempsey o yah missin him we only in the super 8 wheres norwell guy heff is playing in hockey east how bout dempsey? heff is one of the best player in the state nobles has insane talent and has josh franklin also drafted by the Q but heff has great hands and has to potentail to be a really good player

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchrob91. Show bchrob91's posts

So I guess being the best player on the BEST hockey team in one of the best hockeys states, and all the while you are a junior, means nothing. Oh no wait, it means you're overrated. Just like BC high hockey was coming in to the tournament...oh yeah the tournament they won. There's a lot of jealous ankle benders out there!

The same garbage was being said about the BC basketball team. And they only went undefeated right through the states.

The haters need to stop. Sharpen your game, get drafted and talked about, then talk ####.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchrob91. Show bchrob91's posts

We were talking High School Hockey Nick, and I don't think prep school's quite qualify now do they, oh unless you meant schools that go up to the 13th grade. As far as ISL, I don't know, until there is a state tournament that puts them against Super 8 I won't concede anything. There used to be a big gap between ISL and CC teams but not anymore.

You sound very bitter Nick, why is that? I mean you guys finally had another good seaon (regular season at least) after so many basement years.