Predictions for football 07

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

the ocl will be extremely competitive next year. Jordan Todman for dartmouth, pat omar for br, terrell walker for taunton will all be standouts in the state next year. With out the senior offensive line like prevous years, i dont iknow how todman will do this upcoming year. Also, barnstable rings in with a solid defensive only losing 2 main statrters on that side of the ball, and a qb who can play. I really dont know what attle boro has. so heres my 07 ocl standings

1 dartmouth-takes the league for the second straight year

2. barnstable-this spot will be between br and barnstable, though bhs wins by a little.

3. BR- has a solid season

4. taunton- loses to barnstable and dartmouth-beatrs attle boro

5.Attleboro-- lses all league games goes 2-8 on the season with the losses of maynard and johnson

What does everone else think? any suggestions

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

Who do u think will win the Catholic Confrence?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Everett vs Brockton division 1 Super Bowl this time it will be a good game Brockton has the whole team back, Isacc Johnson back for the crimson enough said

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigajn33. Show bigajn33's posts

hockomock - im goin to say mansfield there jv team was unbeleivable this year and they have aslot of juiors coming back

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division 2 please only division 1 gets respect who do u play Braintree, Needham?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryoung0906. Show ryoung0906's posts

saw them play 2 yrs ago ...... he is a great coach

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL Large: Wilmington (as usual)

CAL Small: good competition, regining D3a champs Ipswich may be losing people but believe they can repeat and they can, good returning starters on o-line. HW is always there, Amesbury should be good, and same with many other teams

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

fenwick is sick

bobby tarr next years player of the year

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtmoney44. Show mtmoney44's posts

Nothing against Tarr ive seen him run all over teams that are considered the best in D3 but throw him in the Middlesex CC or GBL and id like to see what hed do

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Central/Andover D1A

Its gonna be those two teams battling it out for the MVC title. Andover has the majority of the team coming back, and so does Central.

Dont think either team will win the Superbowl, but one of these two will win the MVC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

barnstable is decent, although they are losing alot of players, they hold alot of talent in their young players. if your from lexington, i dont think you can beat them

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhorn617. Show longhorn617's posts

Hopefully MCs football is going to get better. Gaff has been turningthe program around, and it looks like we have quite a few big sophmoreswho are going to be juniors next year who it seems are going to givethe program another much needed boost.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cougartitan. Show cougartitan's posts

North is in a good direction under Connor. I have to say last year scoring against Quincy was an accoplishment considering they hadnt scored on em in like 3 yrs. NORTH WILL WIN THE THANKSGIVING DAY GAME ON 07. In my mind, the ACL will go like tihs.

1. Plymouth North - PN has the talent
    2. Marshfield -Losing great senior talent. Should be on top in '08
    3. Falmouth -The X-Factor along with Sandwich. They will either do really well or not so well
    4. Sandwich -Same as Falmouth. They can hit.
    5. Whitman-Hanson -1 word. OVERRATED
    6. Plymouth South -Losing talent.
    7. North Quincy -Terrance Sibley at HB and Alex Tragellis at WR looks good. Losing OL/DL
    8. Quincy -Losing top WR ( top 2), QB, HB, key OL/DL. Still got Diego Arrendondo
    9. Dennis-Yarmouth -I dont see the skill in D-Y, sorry
    10. Nauset -Losing QB Connor Seymour. Expect '06 Nauset to be in '07. Outlook looks well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cougartitan. Show cougartitan's posts

o my bad, i thought he was a senior. but besides the fact, i dont think that he or any one player can make the difference for nauset. they have a long way to go. but after looking at their roster i just found, they had like 5-8 freshman on varsity, which means experience n skill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cougartitan. Show cougartitan's posts

I wouldnt say Sandwich is awful.Would I say the hardest hitting team in EMASS? No.

Sandwich will be middle of the pack like every year, never all the way down, never all the way up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

MVC

1-3. Lowell/Andover/Central any order
    4. Chelmsford
    5. Dracut
    6.Tewksbury
    7. Billerica
    8. Haverhill
    9. Methuen

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve345783. Show steve345783's posts

hahhaa