Prep vs. non prep BBALL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdaffy. Show kdaffy's posts

Prep vs. non prep BBALL

Just curious your opinions of the quality levels between the top prep schools in MA vs non preps. Like how would teams like Notre Dame Prep (Fitchburg), Lawrence Academy (Groton), Winchendon School, Northfield Mount Hermon, BB&N do against the top public/catholic teams like BC High, Lexington, East Boston, Madison Park, etc.

If you are for preps or for the non-preps can you please explain why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uc2002. Show uc2002's posts

Prep vs. non prep BBALL

The prep schools would roll any public school in the state, IMO. The prep schools are littered with kids drawing high major division1 interest. Compare that to a highly ranked public school. How many kids will even get a look from schools in the Big East, ACC, SEC, Big 10, etc?

Case and point, Winchendon has two sophs who have already verballed to UConn. They don't get a ton of minutes. They would be the go-to guys on a public school team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Prep vs. non prep BBALL

Notre Dame Prep: 100

BC High: 35

i have seen both, obvisouly completely different but hands down, no contest at all.

I saw notre dame prep play winchendon at chelsea, just watching michael beasley basically is amazing. Basically watching a college team.

As for like BC High, they are obviously great, saw them dominate SJP, absoulte blowout, and I think top D1 team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdaffy. Show kdaffy's posts

Prep vs. non prep BBALL

ok then, the preps with PGs aside, how about the top 2 ISL teams (LA and BB&N) who do not allow PG's vs the likes of Madison Park, BC High, Lex.

Just curious.