Reading High Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Reading High Hockey

if it were down to austin prep or reading high, i would have to go wit ap as the kings of reading

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chewbiedoo. Show chewbiedoo's posts

Reading High Hockey

Wow...there's nothing like being critical of a 6-1 team that is rolling through their league....way to have your priorities in order. I love it when players or people associated with players complain about ice time on a winning team....it's perfect. If Dion is that good, he'll get his shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chewbiedoo. Show chewbiedoo's posts

Reading High Hockey

Ummm...if Dion is that good, he'll get his shot, Mr, Hockey. Believe me, I'm not a Reading fan or an anybody fan...I just know what I'm talking about. Basically I'm the opposite of you. There really isn't a lot you can criticize the Reading coaching staff for right now. They lost to a better team in Woburn, and they've steamrolled just about everyone else. "Good players" don't get screwed over...losers and players and parents looking for excuses get screwed over.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocks01867. Show rocks01867's posts

Reading High Hockey

Well I AM a Reading fan and just to let you all know, derek dion is a much better player than most of the kids on the team. It's all just politics. For one, Derek definately should have made the team last year, however, he chose to play for woburn in the fall instead of the Reading billerica league team. If you ask me, derek deserves more playing time, which he did get for 3 games with the suspension of another player. I even went to the extent of making a 6foot sign that says "More Dion" that we hang on the back wall of Burbank during games. Behind Kiley, Lozzi and Toz, Dion is one of the best players on the team and his playing time should reflect this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocks01867. Show rocks01867's posts

Reading High Hockey

How about those we want dion chants

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocks01867. Show rocks01867's posts

Reading High Hockey

I'm proud to report derek got a full 5 shifts against middlesex league power stoneham

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocks01867. Show rocks01867's posts

Reading High Hockey

derek also filled in for a sick rob toczylowski (after he scored his 5 goals) and got some ice time on first line.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocks01867. Show rocks01867's posts

Reading High Hockey

Derek should see some ice time in the upcoming games due to an injury to one of the members of the 3rd line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocks01867. Show rocks01867's posts

Reading High Hockey

derek dion scored a goal in tonights 3-0 win over burlington