Refs blow Sharon-WH game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rosster. Show rosster's posts

Refs blow Sharon-WH game

66-63

thats all i gotta say

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sull2004. Show sull2004's posts

Refs blow Sharon-WH game

Can somebody explain what happened other than "the scoreboard got screwed up? If Sharon is given extra points, how does the W-H coaching staff allow that to happen? Shame on them. Even if Sharon was awarded points they didn't score, there will be no rematch . Forget it . No way. Not happening.

That being said, this outcome should not be a big surprise. W-H had a nice regular season, but the ACL is one of the weakest around. W-H as a #1 seed is (was) way out of line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sull2004. Show sull2004's posts

Refs blow Sharon-WH game

Excellent rebuttal Kevin.

However, I stand by my argument. W-H was OVERRATED. Looks like the MIAA seeds based only on W-L record. Thus W-H's number 1 seed. But we that record is earned against weaker competion, that team is usually exposed come tournament time. Prime example....W-H loses to a 16 ( or whatever it was) seed. If they were truly worthy of a number one seed, this game shouldn't even be close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iball23. Show iball23's posts

Refs blow Sharon-WH game

im confused i thought i read in the papers w-h got dq'd someone please explain

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigajn33. Show bigajn33's posts

Refs blow Sharon-WH game

wh isnt any good . they play ina bad league sharon plays in the hock one of the best leasgues sharon diserved it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

Refs blow Sharon-WH game

CM is goin to win it all!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbs77. Show bostonbs77's posts

Refs blow Sharon-WH game

sharon wh