Taunton Football

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Taunton Football

who cares about taunton football!!!!! give me a break, who eva takes that job i feel very sorry for them, u guys should be dv2. better chance of winning? first u got 2 beat darmouth, then u got worry about brockton!!!! taunton football, what a joke!!! and please change ur football uniforms, ur making TENN VOLTS look bad! JORDAN is going run all over u guys next year, not even PARCELLS will save u.. and we all know Brockton Boxers will be in the superbowl, brocktons got the whole team back, POWERHOUSE!!!!! maybe u should get John Gordon 2 coach, he's not going no where right?? hahahahahahahahaha taunton football, i rather talk about ping pog!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from halland. Show halland's posts

Taunton Football

For someone who would rather talk about "ping pog" you sure have a lot to say about Taunton football. Must be from one of the teams who was crushed by them...hope you feel better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Taunton Football

before u talk smack, just remember i can talk cuz im from brockton!!!! and by the way we crushed u, taunton sucks!!!! i went 2 that game, gordon rushed 4 what 20 yards? give me a break!!!!! maybe u should talk ping pog like i said!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Taunton Football

what, are we getting graded 4 this!! well understand this english, taunton sucks !!!! their football program is a joke!!!!! do u understand that. since ur so good at english u can talk about that, u fool!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from halland. Show halland's posts

Taunton Football

they also barely beat Dartmouth, which was a d2 school just last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Taunton Football

look how stupid u sound!!! we barely beat darmouth(div2lastyear),u guys didnt even beat them!!! so what does that say 4 ur cowardly tigers. yeah we lost 2 everett, but thats coming off back2back superbowl titles stupid. when was the last time the tigers won a DIV1 title, 1918? u know what this is useless. less start over, i wish the taunton tigers much sucess!! and hope u find a great head coach. how about that fellas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from halland. Show halland's posts

Taunton Football

Right. Thanks a lot then. Back to the original question - anyone heard anything out there about the appointment of the new head coach? I think there is an announcement coming soon if it is not already made. It was the missing ingredient last year - they had a ton of talent.