Top 10 EMass Guards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

Who are the Eastern Mass top 10 guards? Not the guards from the top ten teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

You mean he has not heated up yet. Who do you think are the top 3 guards?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

We are talking at least a averaging or close to averaging a double double a game. This could be assists and points or assists and rebounds or scoring and rebounds. Lets hear from some of you guys out there.

I know of 2 possible candidates:

Darren Drew - Sr. from Franklin

Apollo Wade - Jr. from Taunton

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

Where is Ben from?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

Oh, is that that Brandon Lee kid that is supposed to heat up eventually during the season. I'm talking about consistency here. players that can control a game. Smart decisive players, not streaky players with a couple of highlight moves here and there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

So far we have

Darren Drew - Sr. from Franklin

Apollo Wade - Jr. from Taunton

Brandon Lee - Everette

Alan Leach - Attleboro

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

Too old to be in high school. Just a fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fresh2death. Show fresh2death's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

chris hurley and doug scott are definitly up there

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

what about sean sullivan from lexington??? the guy never turns the ball over...he is the main reason lexington is number 2 in state...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

I have seen Hurley play. I think he is definitely a solid guard for this conversation. The team in general is very well coached.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

Although he's not a "pure guard" Jordan Todman of Dartmouth is maybe the best defensive guard in Mass....scores a lot off his defense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bullets. Show bullets's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

After seeing Lexintons Sullivan control the pace of -->-->Watertown-->--> game, he has to be on this list. Good point guards have good stats. Great point guards have good stats and consistently create situations that give their team mates great stats. Sullivan can score 3Æs either way... shooting from the perimeter... or driving to the basket, scoring and taking the foulà but he thinks pass firstà kicking out to Heneberry or feeding one of the Lexington big men with well timed assists when the defense collapse on him. Against Watertown, Sullivan controlled the pace of the game for the final 3 quartersà creating fast breaks when Lexington needed them in the second and third quarter and slowing things down in the final quarter. In the final minutes of the game Lexington ate up the 30 second clock and scored literally at the last second 3 or 4 times. This does not happen without a great point guard. Based on this game alone seems like he deserves to be on the list of the best EMass guards.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bullets. Show bullets's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

have not seen wakefield play... did not intend to slight nick serino or anyone else, just impressed with sullivan in the game I saw... I;ll mak a few of the post season games... hopefully will catch serino then.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Top 10 EMass Guards

What school is that? I never heard of them. This must be a fan.