top five basketball programs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Andover?... I Dunno. but since they make the tourney every year i guess

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

New Bedford has a much richer tradition than all the teams you've posted. Charlestown has a bunch of D2 state titles and Newton North has been strong lately but over the past 50 years NB completely outshines the 5 programs you posted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

I would be remiss if I didn't say Durfee also belongs in any discussion of top Mass hoop programs historically. SE Mass (Fall River,New Bedford,Taunton,Attleboro,Fairhaven etc) was always a much bigger hoops area than the Boston area (save for some cities Somerville etc) throughout much of the 20th century...Boston schools/teams were much more hockey-centric overall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

how can you not mention lexington...they have lost like four game in the last four years...the last time they lost at home, was like two years ago...the game they lost were by a couple of points...they have not been blown out in maybe ten years...the times they have lost in the tourny is by a couple of points...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

the division 2 ones from a while back?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

You have to put Rockland in this group. For a small town they arealways in the tourney. Boy and girls programs are both in the tourney every year. I think the boys have made it 36 out of 38 years and I don't know the girls streak but i do know that is impressive as well

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dab7547. Show dab7547's posts

Cambridge has to be mentoned when it comes to Basketball!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdaffy. Show kdaffy's posts

not a long history, but since it's been around Notre Dame Prep has one of the best programs in the nation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mma9117. Show mma9117's posts

westwood girls basketball is defintely great! They have about 27 undefeated seasons in the tri-valley league and have been to the state tournament a number of times. Losing is not a big part of westwood girls basketball