Wareham vs. Medfield

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballguru. Show bballguru's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

Medfield barely beat a very good Dedham squad (don't look at thier record) which had team quickness but not much size. A 1 point game with about 2 minutes to go.

Medfield beat Norwell easier than the Dedham game, Norwell has a stronger inside game than outside.

I haven't seen Wareham play but all I hear is about Strothers who is an inside player. I think Medfield has the team to match up with any opponent and if the Wareham guards don't cause problems (like the Dedham guards did) than Wareham could be upset.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballguru. Show bballguru's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

One thing Medfield is not is athletic... but they have shooters, especially the two guards

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsmizz22. Show jsmizz22's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

i saw medfield play norwell. they wer not good theyve got big kid #24 and their best player is #15 who can hit the J their pg is #10 hes decent. i predict wareham beats medfield by 20+. medfield can not run the floor at all but their scrappy and made big shots against norewell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsmizz22. Show jsmizz22's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

then you havent seen scituate play no way their gaurds are better than dante cohen mike steele alex danowski and rodney beldo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sahmson. Show sahmson's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

Medfield's #10 Jeff Altimar is probably the best player in the tough tri valley league. The outcome will depend on how (or if) Wareham can stop him. Loks like a real good game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thelayoftheland. Show thelayoftheland's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

It was 64-54 Medfield when I left with about a minute to go (traffic is awful getting out of Taunton High lot)

Wareham played a very poor game and had no answer for Altimar in the 2nd half. They seemed to lack composure, took a lot of bad shots and gambled too much on defense. Medfield is a smart, well-coached team who responded really well to everything Wareham threw at them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2. Show hockeyfan2's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

Scituate 71 Foxboro 49

Looks like a Scituate vs Medfield game on Saturday at UMass.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

see ya later wareham....maybe next year...overated team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sahmson. Show sahmson's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

I'll give my 2 cents as a nuetral observer at the game. Certainly when a team wins 22 games it is a great feat for all involved, including the coaches. Since this game was the only game I have seen Wareham I can only comment on it. I did think they were outcoached a bit in this game.

I thought it was obvious that Wareham had the better overall talent. Medfield did a better job shutting down that talent. Wareham made no adjustments in the second half when Medfield's #10 lit them up. He had 22 pts in the second hald and the wareham coaches had no response. That being said just because they may have coached a bad game or a bad half does not make them bad coaches. It happens to the best of coaches. Certainly nothing to get all worked up over

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballguru. Show bballguru's posts

Wareham vs. Medfield

Medfield toughest game so far has been from 5-16 Dedham, Dedham plays in a tough conference against great competition. Even Foxboro, from another good league, made a bit of noise in the tournament knocking off top seeds.

Give Medfield credit beacuse many teams would have overlooked Dedham, and lost maybe Pembroke did. Medfield has a quality coach who makes adjustments and I think they will beat Scituate