who is the best team in eastern mass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

winthroup is in 2a and gloucester is going to be at the top in the NEC cuz winthroup lost all of their starters and danvers is rebuilding and beverly lost pat baily

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Can anyone give Everett a game?

They're like a college team!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

are you sure about that. i havent herd any thing about that and it still sez on this website that the NEC is 2a

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

as far as i am concerned thats why they were unstopable last fall. and there is still nothing on NEC moving down because. that would just be stupid. teams out of the NEC are pretty good and D2 is a good spot for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

for the last time the NEC is not in div 3 they are still in 2a so winthroup is not the best team in d3 and winthroup is going to be horrible this year, they lost alomost thier whole team, thier staters i think were all seniors this past year, thats one of the reasons why they were pretty damn good 2 years ago and this past year they were nasty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

my mistake, i forgot that winthroup was in nec SMALL and Glouceser was LARGE, because i didnt know they could move down only half a league, my bad man, ur right

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pimpinp. Show pimpinp's posts

Well everything you jus explained there has to do with Woburns offense, what about their defense? Try goin up against that line, plus right behind that line is a beast, Welch, and im pretty sure if you cant score, you cant win games, so dont even think on counting out Woburn for superbowl contention.