Your top 20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Your top 20

The Boston Globe will unveil their first Top 20 polls of the New Year next Monday when the first batch of winter standings run.

Before then, we want to know what your Top 20 would be for both boys' and girls' basketball, and boys' and girls' hockey.

So post your poll here and discuss with others what the Globe's Top 20s should look like next week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Your top 20

If New Bedford is still in the top 10 then Taunton definetly deserves to be there also. They beat the teams that NB lost toand beat ranked Lowell. The only two losses have come to Lowell in the season opener and BC high.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik1234. Show mik1234's posts

Your top 20

Im anxious to see how all the CC teams, but particularly how Xaverian, ST Johns Prep and Maden Catholic hold up in conference play. They all seem to be strong at this point, but I am not quite convinced that they will be in the mix once the final rankings come out in March.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Your top 20

For basketball I would have to put BC HIgh at numero uno

Keep Ipswich on there, despite a b.s. loss to north andover who i think is easy to beat