THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?

In Response to Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?:
    [QUOTE]I still think this is a mirage with a guy playing over his head and stand by it.  I'll also admit he's been playing great, but I think it's going to fade down the stretch as well. He did this in 2004 as well. Washington is a mess right now and their pass D is horrendous, which I am not sure why considering they have some decent talent there with Landry and then two good CBs.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]did he have 63% completion rate with 11 TDs and NO INTS in '04 genius?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

See this is what I mean. You are raving about a 63% compl%. lol

Wow!  63%!   he finally learned how to throw and hit a check down?!! No way!   He's going to the HOF!!

The no INTs aspect is clearly great, but that will change.

You are a kid that was born in the late 80s or 90s that likes video games and equates athleticism with great quarterbacking.

We'll see how ga-ga you are over Vick very soon.  But, you enjoy building that Madden All Pro team you have on your XBox.  lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK? : bb and tenacious, oh please.. if tomorrow brady went down for his career and pats signed vick as a stop gap, you would be the FIRST to cheer him as we start to WIN! jeffrey dahmer killed HUMANS, not dogs.. there is a difference, got it? vik is NOT a sociopath, he is a animopath! other species had to beware... in YOUR morality there maybe no pragmatic speciesim, however it is not so by LAW. vik is now on the right side of the law, so let's get on with it. show me evidence of him killing more dogs, then yep, we should ban him.. i used to a vegan so to be a vegan due to my love of animals but come on.. everytime u eat meat, someone with a different morality could make the case that ur committing a complicity crime. ur not conscious of that are ya? in same way for vik and many from south.. cannibalism is perfectly moral and non-conscious in a cannibalistic society too. believe vik is now super-conscious of dogfighting consequences. whether from soul or just from social pragmatics, i could care less. long as he doesnt do it and can keep playing....
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Were you on sports radio today down in NC about an hour and a half ago, babbling and rationalizing Vick's animal cruelty entertainment hobby?

People like you are so stupid, you don't even know it yet.

And no, I would not be the first to cheer Mike Vick. I'd feel absolutely uncomfortable doing it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Yes....I can see how one could redeem themselves from murder and torture of helpless animal's simply by playing good football. 
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

When did he...play good football?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK? : You are a total moron, period!  REDEMPTION? He is a sick, twisted, demented degenerate. You think because he is keeping his mouth shut he is now a stellar human on his way to wonderland? Anyone that can take and beat, drown, electricute and shoot innocent puppies is well on his way to insane. How quickly people forget. This isnt some sort of 5 step program, he killed animals all his life, dont you get it? He is sick! I would love to see, and yes I mean every word of it, someone break his legs, back or neck during one of his (as you call it) vintage Vick runs. Maybe you better start reading about what animal killers turn into dipshiet, if you were in front of me I would pop you for even bringing this pathetic loser up.
    Posted by MatildaWanna[/QUOTE]
    Don't hold back, tell me what you really think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

he should donate his check to the SPCA and do a commercial promoting good animal ownership also do an episode on animal cops.

this is America more power to him for coming back, second chances are hard to come by.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?

anyone else think he is on the right track and that sometimes second chances even for the most flawed amongst us could be a good thing esp if they can throw the ball, run and evade as he can. last sunday was simply vintage. there is no other like vik the quik! none! seems to be making better decisions, knows the offense. even more than a brady, i have not seen an entire team and coachg staff (for both teams) just feed off the life and energy of a particular player in utter shock and awe. was simply amazing. believe he can keep it coming for his judgment has gotten better and his fitness is back. how soon before mike vick jerseys dominate the landscape again and he is doing commercials and in the playoffs AGAIN? salvation is the american way!

he certainly isnt DOGGING it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

And if you think he really paid his debt to society, then why were there gunshots ringing out during his birthday party full of thugs?

You think that was by accident? Raise your hands if there has every been a shooting any of the board members birthdays.............

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I still think this is a mirage with a guy playing over his head and stand by it.  I'll also admit he's been playing great, but I think it's going to fade down the stretch as well.

He did this in 2004 as well.

Washington is a mess right now and their pass D is horrendous, which I am not sure why considering they have some decent talent there with Landry and then two good CBs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I admit I cannot stand Mike Vick for the scummbag that he is and I hardly would call animal torture "adversity".

That's just ridiculous to even try to spin his own animal abuse, as he channeled Heinrich Himmler, as "adversity". 

But, he'll be hurt again.  Just watch. He'll think he's Superman and get creamed and then be hurt again.

In 6 games, the 11 TDs is impressive. I just expect this little ride of his to settle down back into normal Vick production.

Detroit, Washington twice, SF, Jax?

These really aren't top rated defensive competition. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think most people, including myself would be much more concerned about how he is using his second chance to be less of a d*uche off the field, and for that the jury is still out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Yes....I can see how one could redeem themselves from murder and torture of helpless animal's simply by playing good football. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

The crimes he committed was horrible.  He should have been made an example of and been given a much longer jail sentence.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]The thing that bothers me even more than the birthday party shenanigans (I said it) is the game last year against the Falcons.  He came out and said he wanted to prove to the Falcons that they made a mistake and in some bizarre world of his he felt he needed to stick it to them.  Of course the Falcons did not stick it to him, and in reality it was Vick who screwed the Falcons and himself with his actions. The thing is, how can he feel remorse for his own actions and yet blame the Falcons for what his life had become.  It's either the Falcons fault or Vick's fault. I'm pretty sure Vick is the same guy he always was.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

yep, vilk exactly as he always has been. TOUCHDOWNS, ATHLETICISM and WINNING! eags better ride him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Kool Aid Contrarian, No.  I'll acknowledge he had a good game if he does, but I won't be coming around to a 30 year old adult who has a low IQ who tortured animals for fun. Are you a fan of Jeffrey Dahmer?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]bb and tenacious, oh please.. if tomorrow brady went down for his career and pats signed vick as a stop gap, you would be the FIRST to cheer him as we start to WIN! jeffrey dahmer killed HUMANS, not dogs.. there is a difference, got it? vik is NOT a sociopath, he is a animopath! other species had to beware... in YOUR morality there maybe no pragmatic speciesim, however it is not so by LAW. vik is now on the right side of the law, so let's get on with it. show me evidence of him killing more dogs, then yep, we should ban him..

i used to a vegan so to be a vegan due to my love of animals but come on.. everytime u eat meat, someone with a different morality could make the case that ur committing a complicity crime. ur not conscious of that are ya? in same way for vik and many from south.. cannibalism is perfectly moral and non-conscious in a cannibalistic society too. believe vik is now super-conscious of dogfighting consequences. whether from soul or just from social pragmatics, i could care less. long as he doesnt do it and can keep playing....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I dont normally hope for an injury but it would be so nice to watch Vick get lit up and I would personally love to see him hurt for as long as possible. He blows out that knee and all those people who were willing to give him a second chance will be right back to ignoring his phone calls.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

non-MVP, you my friend can be a cold cold cold man with a colder SOUL. whatever happened to your nemesis BUBBAKILLA? perhaps he should comeback as bubbakillaforlife..... hmmmmm. i respect your opinion my friend but to me, it doesnt matter one's religion or non-religion, redemption is redemption. was really focusing on his football redemption and salvation. he still got it. many of us do not get into the players back stories. its all about football. if we discovered that brady and gissy were doing something similar and he eventually broke down and did a vick, MOST here would be getting their panties out of its bunch to welcome him back into patriot nation (well, unless we find out hoyer can indeed play).... 

like it or not, his culture and background had a lot to do with it. i used to be a vegan for moral purposes and i definitely grasp the inner rage most of you instinctively have on this issue. guess its great that fate spared most of us from ever having to go down that road in our life or rise up from such depravity to become a life success. yes, he was and still may be a loser in that more sacred private area of life but he clearly (like big ben) now acknowledges it  and is active in replacing those misguided attitudes and values to go along with his more worthy football and public profile. 

glad to see him back at a high football level and hope he avoids injury and leads his team to the playoffs. that message also sends a positive message to society.... as long as he "sins" no more esp in the doggy-dog world. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The thing that bothers me even more than the birthday party shenanigans (I said it) is the game last year against the Falcons.  He came out and said he wanted to prove to the Falcons that they made a mistake and in some bizarre world of his he felt he needed to stick it to them.  Of course the Falcons did not stick it to him, and in reality it was Vick who screwed the Falcons and himself with his actions.

The thing is, how can he feel remorse for his own actions and yet blame the Falcons for what his life had become.  It's either the Falcons fault or Vick's fault.

I'm pretty sure Vick is the same guy he always was.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

He will get the start this weekend...redemption starts on the field first...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

He paid his dues, both financially and to his reputation, served his time, and has been active off the field in speaking out against cruelty to animals. A saint? No. But what else should he do? I'm glad all the dumb sh!t I've done in my life never became public record.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

the man is now a starter! i think Andy reid is a believer!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]No, second chances are for suckers. Mike Vick will burn in he// and he would still be killing dogs today if he had not been caught.

dat true

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?:
    [QUOTE]anyone else think he is on the right track and that sometimes second chances even for the most flawed amongst us could be a good thing esp if they can throw the ball, run and evade as he can. Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

NO, ahrd to believe tony dunghole went to his rescure, but wouldn't backup a guy like matt jones

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

mojo>>>more like he saw jesus and ran from him.

No that was the cops. I have more sympathy for Ricky Williams, but for 8M per, I'd have retired the bong for a few years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The bottom line is that he'd still be doing it if he hadn't been caught. An evil soul is always an evil soul.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]"thats the jesus spirit. let he without sin throw the first stone.... must be great to be so perfect!" - koolaide Yea not every one believes in the "Jesus spirit" you d*ck. When you are done reading Tony Dungy's latest book why dont you try watching a few dogs fights and see how much Vick believes in that "Jesus spirit" you seem to love so much.
    MVP you are so right. Im usually a jerk on here busting balls but this is a serious issue. I have personally rescued and own the 3 pit bulls that were used as bait dogs here in Florida from a so called freinds family. I spent a week in jail after beating her husband senseless for what I saw they were taking part in. I wont go into details but here is a picture of one of them below. After being torn up and almost apart as a bait dog I spent 1700. dollars and 3 months of constant care on this guy named Chancie. He is the most loving and thankful dog I know.

There is no reason to ever use these animals for what I witnessed. Its a disgrace. The shirt he is wearing was so he could not get to the over 150 stitches he had all over his chest and let his wounds heal.