"GET THERE EARLY, GET ALL LUBED UP!" WHO ELSE COULD BRADY HAVE BEEN DIRECTING THIS TO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

"GET THERE EARLY, GET ALL LUBED UP!" WHO ELSE COULD BRADY HAVE BEEN DIRECTING THIS TO?

as often as necessary, i will try to keep things light by twisting a quote perhaps in a direction it wasnt intended. tommy obviously meant #5 (the fans), but who else could it have been directed at (its a work in progress, i know i shouldnt have included it in the choices)... meant the last one to read: BELICHICK (as he again cries like in giants stadium when tommy audibles into another unwanted play that goes 99 yards). PERHAPS #6: DAN CONNOLLY (so tommy's hands slide in much easier without all that grunting from dan).... here we go...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

Re: ARE YOU A FAN IN THE KNOW?: "GET THERE EARLY, GET ALL LUBED UP!" WHO ELSE WAS THIS DIRECTED TO?

What the f**k are you talking about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: "GET THERE EARLY, GET ALL LUBED UP!" WHO ELSE COULD BRADY HAVE BEEN DIRECTING THIS TO?

Expect  a lawsuit on your hands soon for wasting time off my life