"Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

"Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n."

F R I G G I N - the moderator is  taliban

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

Re: "Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n."

Can you see this or am I banned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: "Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n."

[QUOTE] Can you see this or am I banned.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]
    See what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: "Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n.":
    [QUOTE] Can you see this or am I banned.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

Wow, way to prove a point.  they block f.rig.gin, but they let whitetrashgang in.  Talk about passing a camel and straining at a gnat

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

Daveson your like favre you retire and always come back.Did you miss me that much.Digger 0862 when you use the internet at the library do they charge you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

This whitetrashgang dude is obviously an idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This place is geared around 5th graders.  S_cks cant be used either.  Plus the mods are very strict around here.  I posted a funny photoshop of BB wizzing on my screen name and they thought it was in bad tatste so they deleted it.  However, the allowed my same picture of Moss wizzing on Revis Island to stay up. 

Bunch of nuns overlooking this forum, imo! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"S_cks cant be used either"

But sucking is fine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

poonanny works though

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to "Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n.":
    [QUOTE]F R I G G I N - the moderator is  taliban
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

No problem taking about fudge packing mark Sanchez and his huge hairless ky covered balls, but you can't say f r i g g i n.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: "Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n.":
    [QUOTE]In Response to "Please change the following word(s), then resubmit your content (change it; don't disguise it): friggi.n." : No problem taking about fudge packing mark Sanchez and his huge hairless ky covered balls, but you can't say f r i g g i n.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it would be ok to say sanchez likes anal sex?  Freekin Joy behar talks worse stuff on morning tv.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]....  Bunch of nuns overlooking this forum, imo! 

Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Bunch of fargin bastiges if you ask me.