"The Patriot Way" Changing??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing??

Forgive me if I can't take this thread seriously coming from Texas Pat the man who thinks 2007 was Bradys's fault because of his off the field life, because he didn't have the {focus in his eyes} in the 2007 SB pre game warmups.

Yeah Yeah all the regulars can huff and puff to stick up for Tex, but in my opinion Texas is as bad as some of the media hack jobs who put out some outrageous comments to draw in some over the top reactions.(whats with all the colts threads?????)

The Patriot way is to win games and we have done that more then most and more then all since Bob Kraft took over in 94. I would say after 14-2 in a re-building year and the way this team looks this year that the "Patriot way" or whatever you media sensations want to call it is working out just fine.

Sorry I had a few cocktails tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing??:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I had a few cocktails tonight.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

No need to apologize . . . unless you want to apologize for not sharing with the rest of us!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Forgive me if I can't take this thread seriously coming from Texas Pat the man who thinks 2007 was Bradys's fault because of his off the field life, because he didn't have the {focus in his eyes} in the 2007 SB pre game warmups. Yeah Yeah all the regulars can huff and puff to stick up for Tex, but in my opinion Texas is as bad as some of the media hack jobs who put out some outrageous comments to draw in some over the top reactions.(whats with all the colts threads?????) The Patriot way is to win games and we have done that more then most and more then all since Bob Kraft took over in 94. I would say after 14-2 in a re-building year and the way this team looks this year that the "Patriot way" or whatever you media sensations want to call it is working out just fine. Sorry I had a few cocktails tonight.

PL-ease, that's not really fair to the media hacks "junk stories" 1 single bit, there true champ...Most of those fellas bad articles are usually way more original & creative than TP's...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I agree. Ragging on the Jets is asinine. They should be griping about the GM who puts such a pathetic 3rd down D out on the field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Forgive me if I can't take this thread seriously coming from Texas Pat the man who thinks 2007 was Bradys's fault because of his off the field life, because he didn't have the {focus in his eyes} in the 2007 SB pre game warmups.

RESPONSE: Excuse me?? Where are you getting this BS from? Please point out where I said this?

Yeah Yeah all the regulars can huff and puff to stick up for Tex, but in my opinion Texas is as bad as some of the media hack jobs who put out some outrageous comments to draw in some over the top reactions.(whats with all the colts threads?????) The Patriot way is to win games and we have done that more then most and more then all since Bob Kraft took over in 94. I would say after 14-2 in a re-building year and the way this team looks this year that the "Patriot way" or whatever you media sensations want to call it is working out just fine. Sorry I had a few cocktails tonight.

RESPONSE: You are entitled to whatever warped opinions you care to have. But please don't make dumb statements like the ones above, and attribute them to me. 
         Regarding the 2007 SB loss, my take was that Brady was the least culpable for that loss. How could he make throws, when he was  constantly being knocked on his back? The OL was awful...and the defense allowed Goober Manning to go the length of the field in the final two minutes.
         The other thing I mentioned was that the Arlen Specter/John Tomase/Walsh spygate regurgitation on the eve of the biggest game of the history of the franchise served as a major distraction to both the players and coaches. The interference by the media on the eve of the game was both unprecedented, and, as unethical.