@ Indy in November...again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

@ Indy in November...again

Okay is anyone else getting a little bit tired of this @ Indy sh**? I am! WTH? I know, I know...it's all how it works out with the scheduling rotation, etc. But still, I'm sick of "@Indy" (this makes 3 years in a row). Get Manning back into Foxboro in the frosty fall/dead of winter, that's that game(s) I/people want to see, not some damn dome game with pumped in crowd noise and temperatures raised to 80F. lol   Laughing

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Moving right along....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

Re: @ Indy in November...again

That's the only way that Manning seems to win against the Pats anyways.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: @ Indy in November...again:
    [QUOTE]That's the only way that Manning seems to win against the Pats anyways.
    Posted by G0Pats[/QUOTE]

lol True...with a few exceptions unfortunately. I just think it should swap back and forth from year to year (when their records dictate). Dome games in the fall are soooooooo boring IMO. I want to see the 'boys of fall' playing in the elements, especially NE & IN.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

unles I'm greatly mistaken, the home-and-away thing does, in fact, rotate every three years.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I don't think it will matter much this year. I predict that the Colt s will not be a factor in the Pats going all the way! Besides Manning has already got all his excuses in for why they will s u c k this year.  But yes I am sick of watching the @ Colts also!

Go Pats!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Colts = stepping stone to playoffs

what’s the deal with Marvin Harrison this offseason? is he trying to get signed? Retirement?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

[QUOTE]unles I'm greatly mistaken, the home-and-away thing does, in fact, rotate every three years.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

you are right, it rotates every 3 seasons.  People seem to forget all the games that were in foxboro before it went to Indy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

As long as there's no more piped in crowd noise, I'm ok i with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to @ Indy in November...again:
    [QUOTE]Okay is anyone else getting a little bit tired of this @ Indy sh**? I am! WTH? I know, I know...it's all how it works out with the scheduling rotation, etc. But still, I'm sick of "@Indy" (this makes 3 years in a row). Get Manning back into Foxboro in the frosty fall/dead of winter, that's that game(s) I/people want to see, not some damn dome game with pumped in crowd noise and temperatures raised to 80F. lol   Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Moving right along....
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

Not to worry, the dome actually helps us as much as it helps them.....Imagine Moss on one side and Galloway on the other with Welker in the Slot in a Dome....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]Okay is anyone else getting a little bit tired of this @ Indy sh**? I am! WTH? I know, I know...it's all how it works out with the scheduling rotation, etc. But still, I'm sick of "@Indy" (this makes 3 years in a row). Get Manning back into Foxboro in the frosty fall/dead of winter, that's that game(s) I/people want to see, not some damn dome game with pumped in crowd noise and temperatures raised to 80F. lol   Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Moving right along....

2001-2004, they came here 3 times in a row. It rotates, as has been mentioned.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

-John Stuart Mill

For the record, John Stuart Mill never served in the military. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Those who can, do.

Those who can't . . .

philosophize.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill For the record, John Stuart Mill never served in the military. 
    Posted by themightypatriots[/QUOTE]

Very true.  He was neither a soldier nor an American.  He was however, an influential English/Scottish thinker who promoted liberty, freedom of speech, and human rights long before it became fashionable in that part of the world.  He was a benefit to mankind, and that was his service.  For what it's worth, he wrote that in an essay about the American Civil War.  He considered the Civil War one of the rare examples of a just war.  Slavery was appalling to him. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Ah yes, it is just the NFL trying to stick it to the Pats. Why does this happen every year? People always bring this up. From 2004-2006, the Colts were at the Pats. From 2007-2009 the Pats are at the Colts. Its not bias, its just coincidence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

He was however, an influential English/Scottish thinker ...

In other words, he had too much time on his hands.  Unlike anyone I know ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Why does the clown who broadcasts the Colts games sound like a junkyard dog?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]He was however, an influential English/Scottish thinker ... In other words, he had too much time on his hands.  Unlike anyone I know ...

HEY, I resemble that remark...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Beating the colts in their house is sweet, and where is underdog? Shouldn't he being chiming in on this with his "along as we have no injuries" line we'll win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

enough with the politics guys its training camp. Thats right PMike I said it! The only things I want to see people talking about right now are Patriots football and surviving the impending zombie problem.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

And, of course, how the impending zombie problem directly affects Patriots football.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic! The best picture ever posted lol Apparently Big Ben did a press conference and said "I didnt r ape the girl!" and then went out and got himself bit by what he thought was a old homeless guy with a cut on his head....turns out it was a zombie but hey maybe as a zombie he will finally learn how to become a pocket passer....but most likely he will just eat someones brains lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Interesting thread.  Foxboro does seem to be the place where colt beat downs happen, but remember, colts have won 4 of the last 5. 

It makes for a great rivalry.  Will the disappearance of Dungy change things or is this a manning/brady thing?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

It's held during November TV Sweeps Week.  This is more valuable to the network then Thanksgiving day.

I'm pretty sure we lost more game at Indy then the Colts actually won.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill For the record, John Stuart Mill never served in the military. 
    I don't care if Bozo the clown wrote it, I served for 24 years and happen to think it is spot on and could not say I how feel about that subject any better! Anyway Go Pats!!!!!!!