1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

/grabs popcorn

/grabs popcorn

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: /grabs popcorn

OMG the Jets signed TO.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

and here I thought the Jets locker room was supposed to implode...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

nope our journey is a long way from over.  just reading some past posts and rusty is ranting about how Tommy Terrific is the reason that the pats are on a back slide?  He seems more confused than I remember and that is very hard to top..At least he is not saying that McCourtey is as good as Revis but saying that Brady is your team's problems is almost as insane.  Jcour better bring him his meds but it looks like smelly guy is his new meat puppet. simple minds i tell ya...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn:
    [QUOTE]OMG the Jets signed TO.....
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Do they know he was just in the hospital last week for his 2nd suicide attempt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

When the Pats beat the Jets this Sunday, are you still going to continue to post or are you just going to disappear like the rest of your buddies, only to again come back when you think the Jets have a chance to do anything? Just asking.

42 and counting!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn : Do they know he was just in the hospital last week for his 2nd suicide attempt?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I thought he got arrested for skipping out on a child support hearing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn : I thought he got arrested for skipping out on a child support hearing?
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

That too!  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

thanks rodimus, seeing your avatar always plays the old school transformers song in my head.  Too bad my boy wont watch it, he prefers teh new ones...

I'll probably be around now and then, not as much as I used to be but I like to keep tabs on the temp in patsville.  Try not to miss me too much. 

I havent seen killa posting here in the last couple of pages of this forum.  did he say that he has seen enough here or just busy? anyone know?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn : Do they know he was just in the hospital last week for his 2nd suicide attempt?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that being in such a quiet, safe, slow-paced & easy-going- City of "brotherly love", and playing for a fanbase composed of such extremely intelligent & utterly compassionate and understanding fans, As well as being surrounded by an utterly dilligent, level-headed, and humble group of teammates (Jets=benchmark for upsttanding citizenry, imo), While finally, at the same time being within a trully consistant, sound & emotionally stable organization as you'll only find from The NY Jets & their mangement, team personell, and coaching staff... 
    ...-chances are TO will be fine.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]thanks rodimus, seeing your avatar always plays the old school transformers song in my head.  Too bad my boy wont watch it, he prefers teh new ones... I'll probably be around now and then, not as much as I used to be but I like to keep tabs on the temp in patsville.  Try not to miss me too much.  I havent seen killa posting here in the last couple of pages of this forum.  did he say that he has seen enough here or just busy? anyone know?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you blew all your credibility by not being here for the last 3 weeks.  Not that you should be here anyway.  But really, just showing up when things are easy is kind of a Jest thing to do..... isn't it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]thanks rodimus, seeing your avatar always plays the old school transformers song in my head.  Too bad my boy wont watch it, he prefers teh new ones... I'll probably be around now and then, not as much as I used to be but I like to keep tabs on the temp in patsville.  Try not to miss me too much.  I havent seen killa posting here in the last couple of pages of this forum.  did he say that he has seen enough here or just busy? anyone know?

Bayformers s*ck!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn : Sorry, you blew all your credibility by not being here for the last 3 weeks.  Not that you should be here anyway.  But really, just showing up when things are easy is kind of a Jest thing to do..... isn't it.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

or showing up on pasts vs jets week...I didnt know that you had a schedule for me to follow if I am to post here.  Even if I did know, I probably wouldnt follow it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

How Sweep it is!!!!

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS, S*CK!!!!
    42 and counting
    Enjoy your NFL films DVD

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Oh and how do you like my new avatar? I think it pretty much states that the Pats, not the J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets, are still the Beast of the East!!! Enjoy the rest of the season dude because I know I will. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to /grabs popcorn:
    [QUOTE]/grabs popcorn

/chokes on popcorn

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Wer De Watt, Hula Hoop whatever.  After you came on here and offered a half-hearted "grats" for the Pats victory at Foxboro, you guaranteed the Pats wouldn't win in NJ. That was just too sweet.

Fat Rex, the NY Jets and their fans.  No team talks more and does less.

I hope Brady didn't shake anyone's hand after this one either.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Sucking toes with Fat Rex. Jets pacifiers are toes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Posted by We

leon the peon... enough said...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]and here I thought the Jets locker room was supposed to implode...

tick.....tick....tick......tick......tick.........BOOM

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

jcour...sublets a bed in rusty's trailer because he cant afford a whole room...

Enjoy the win ladies.  Better hope that was the last time you play the Jets this year.  no really, you better because there will be a very pissed fat man who likes to suck toes ready to rumble.

25. This post has been removed.