00's Patriots vs. 80's 49ers? spygate? 7 superbowls in 20 years?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

00's Patriots vs. 80's 49ers? spygate? 7 superbowls in 20 years?

1. Will the patriots of the last 10 years be viewed as the dominant team of the decade 10 to 20 years from now, similar to how the 49ers of the 80's are considered to most people today?

2. Will "spygate" diminish the overall respect of the Patriots accomplishments in spite of how little it actally had to do with the success they had?

3. If B.B. stays with the team for another decade, how many more superbowl appearances could we possibly see? I think it's within the realm of possibility of the Pats winning 6 or 7 championships in 20 years with Bill Belichick at the helm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

Re: 00's Patriots vs. 80's 49ers? spygate? 7 superbowls in 20 years?

In Response to 00's Patriots vs. 80's 49ers? spygate? 7 superbowls in 20 years?:
    [QUOTE]1. Will the patriots of the last 10 years be viewed as the dominant team of the decade 10 to 20 years from now, similar to how the 49ers of the 80's are considered to most people today? 2. Will "spygate" diminish the overall respect of the Patriots accomplishments in spite of how little it actally had to do with the success they had? 3. If B.B. stays with the team for another decade, how many more superbowl appearances could we possibly see? I think it's within the realm of possibility of the Pats winning 6 or 7 championships in 20 years with Bill Belichick at the helm.
    Posted by NE-decade-of-my-dreams[/QUOTE]

No doubt. The Patriots hold almost every historical stat now. 21 straight! 18-1!Superbowl wins! The best offense of all time and have domanated the era. I understand the Steelers are in the coversation, but their rings didn't go through NE. Our rings went through Pitt and Indy. You could argue that the Pats have played better playoff teams. I think as far as records for win loss that the Razor is still the hardest place to play this decade. Bill and Tom could do this for a while and it's hopefully just half way through this great journey. We are blessed to beable to watch this unfold in our backyard!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

Re: 00's Patriots vs. 80's 49ers? spygate? 7 superbowls in 20 years?

In Response to 00's Patriots vs. 80's 49ers? spygate? 7 superbowls in 20 years?:
    [QUOTE]1. Will the patriots of the last 10 years be viewed as the dominant team of the decade 10 to 20 years from now, similar to how the 49ers of the 80's are considered to most people today? 2. Will "spygate" diminish the overall respect of the Patriots accomplishments in spite of how little it actally had to do with the success they had? 3. If B.B. stays with the team for another decade, how many more superbowl appearances could we possibly see? I think it's within the realm of possibility of the Pats winning 6 or 7 championships in 20 years with Bill Belichick at the helm.
    Posted by NE-decade-of-my-dreams[/QUOTE]

yaaaaaawn