1 and 6 on road....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

1 and 6 on road....

How far you gonna go in playoffs??? Come draft day, pass rushers, pass rushers, pass rushers.......l

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: 1 and 6 on road....

Just being in the playoffs is great for this squad. I'm a grateful fan that these Pats have made it, and I look forward to next week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

yeah, the playoffs are a whole new chess game. it was hard watching them lose today, especially with the prospect wes welker is done for the year. but i think they still have a shot. the AFC is wide open

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

erm - we went 2-6 on the road this season? (and I was at one of them!)

Definitely a worry for the playoffs (assuming we get through the wild card game) - any opponent isn't going to be too phased if they are 14+ points down at the end of the 3rd given our propensity at coughing up the lead in the 4th quarter...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

1 and 6....As London was a neutral site it wasnt a hostile crowd to deal with....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Tampa Bay was still the official "home" team, so officially it counts as a road win (lack of rabid crowd or not).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Tampa the home team because pink tie Kraft wasnt going to lose all that home game ticket revenue.......