#1 Defense NE Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: #1 Defense NE Patriots

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

Right, because when injuries happen and teams don't have the quality depth to to use as replacements it doesn't matter. If you want to have a discussion about the topic fine. If you are just going to be a d*ck then just don't respond. You are suppossedly 60+ years old stop acting like your 12.

If you expect to be treated like a person making mature and sensible points, you should try making a mature and sensible point.

I do find it humerous that somebody responds to sarcasm by calling someone a d*ick and a 12 year old. I would offer that the one escalating simple sarcasm into name calling is the one who needs to grow up. LMAO (after all, I didn't actually use the S-word!)

I don't know how to explain to you that the backups aren't as important as the starters or that no team has good enough backups to generally fill the void left by the loss of a quality starter. If you don't get that, then you never will get anything.

[/QUOTE]

I really don't care what you think of me or how you percieve me or if you ever respond to me. 

The premise of the discussion was the need for depth due to attrition in the NFL. You have every right to your opinion but when you deem it necessary to try and belittle me like you love to do to everyone on this board I will call you out for exactly how you act... like a d*ck and a 12 year old. Please put me on ignore like you seem to do to everyone on this board who doesn't agree with every word you scribble.

Are you sure your not patriot1966?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right, because when injuries happen and teams don't have the quality depth to to use as replacements it doesn't matter. If you want to have a discussion about the topic fine. If you are just going to be a d*ck then just don't respond. You are suppossedly 60+ years old stop acting like your 12.

If you expect to be treated like a person making mature and sensible points, you should try making a mature and sensible point.

I do find it humerous that somebody responds to sarcasm by calling someone a d*ick and a 12 year old. I would offer that the one escalating simple sarcasm into name calling is the one who needs to grow up. LMAO (after all, I didn't actually use the S-word!)

I don't know how to explain to you that the backups aren't as important as the starters or that no team has good enough backups to generally fill the void left by the loss of a quality starter. If you don't get that, then you never will get anything.

[/QUOTE]

I really don't care what you think of me or how you percieve me or if you ever respond to me. 

The premise of the discussion was the need for depth due to attrition in the NFL. You have every right to your opinion but when you deem it necessary to try and belittle me like you love to do to everyone on this board I will call you out for exactly how you act... like a d*ck and a 12 year old. Please put me on ignore like you seem to do to everyone on this board who doesn't agree with every word you scribble.

[/QUOTE]

That guy was an absolute d!ck.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That guy was an absolute d!ck.  

[/QUOTE]

Yup

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now you're a liar. I don't belittle everyone on this board.

The only ones I have on ignore are Rusty, his fake accounts and UD6; (more lies from you).

Stop lying about me.

I am 1000% not that guy. He complained about anything anybody was talking about. I NEVER do that. EVER.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Babe is PatsFan1966.  It was a second board name he used, which he had since retired, when everyone bludgeoned him when he was using that board name.

You're an imbecile dumbkoff. That guy got banned for coming into every thread and complaining about whatever anybody was talking about. I never do that fool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Excellent job biyatchslapping him. He thinks he runs this place as he blows up another Brady doll.

[/QUOTE]

That's your idea of a "biyatchslapping" goofball? Lame, just like you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The only ones I have on ignore are Rusty, his fake accounts and UD6; (more lies from you).

Stop lying about me.

I am 1000% not that guy. He complained about anything anybody was talking about. I NEVER do that. EVER.

[/QUOTE]

your words not mine you can call me a liar all you want but this a just a taste of your normal posts to people trying to have a discussion.

Re: Miami?

posted at 9/23/2013 4:49 PM EDT

• BabeParilli
    • First: 5/29/2008
    • Last: 9/23/2013

In response to perfect72's comment:

I think the big difference from years past is Tennehill. The kid's a star in the making.

Wrong.

Why because he's a Dolphin? Because you're worried? Take off your homer glasses and give the kid just an ounce of credit. They don't win those 3 games without him.

Me, a homer? I think you just insulted all our homers around here! LMAO@U

Why? I don't know. Maybe because HE WAS THE 27th RATED PASSER LAST YEAR???????

I must banish you to Ignoreland. My patience with stupidity is even thinner than usual lately. I have no time to ponder the wannabe musings of some silly Fish fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Wozzy never saw a Pats D that wasn't excellent.

Listening to him regarding the Pats D is like listening to a salesman go on about what a great bargain that swampland is. LMAO

Time will tell if this D is for real.

The past few years I've been very clear that the defense was average, put together with duct tape is how I've described it on many occasions, that's the opposite of you who insists the Patriot's scoring 14 points in the post season, less than half their regular season average was great and that Tim Tebow is a great pro QB who only needs a chance... everything in perspective though, right Babe?

You should be on some serious antidepressants, have you sought professional help?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from creationismssuc. Show creationismssuc's posts

He complains about people all the time...runs to the mods on evbery entry he doesn't like....I think he flashes his FLA prayer snakes and scares them

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to creationismssuc's comment:

He complains about people all the time...runs to the mods on every entry he doesn't like....I think he flashes his FLA prayer snakes and scares them

Hey..it's tough to get old...sometimes you forget to urinate before going to bed, and the next thing, you wake up realizing you urinated all over your dentures...and never washed your hands after...eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop lying about me.

[/QUOTE]

your words not mine you can call me a liar all you want but this a just a taste of your normal posts to people trying to have a discussion.

Re: Miami?

posted at 9/23/2013 4:49 PM EDT

• BabeParilli
    • First: 5/29/2008
    • Last: 9/23/2013

I think the big difference from years past is Tennehill. The kid's a star in the making.

Wrong.

Why because he's a Dolphin? Because you're worried? Take off your homer glasses and give the kid just an ounce of credit. They don't win those 3 games without him.

Me, a homer? I think you just insulted all our homers around here! LMAO@U

Why? I don't know. Maybe because HE WAS THE 27th RATED PASSER LAST YEAR???????

I must banish you to Ignoreland. My patience with stupidity is even thinner than usual lately. I have no time to ponder the wannabe musings of some silly Fish fan.

[/QUOTE]

What don't you understand about...

"belittle me like you love to do to everyone on this board"

being a lie? I certainly don't belittle EVERYONE here. Just a few clueless ones.

You're actually going to try and prove this malarkey of yours with a cut and paste of me dismissing a Fish troll? LMAO@U

C'mon, even you can do better than that!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

Listening to him regarding the Pats D is like listening to a salesman go on about what a great bargain that swampland is. LMAO

The past few years I've been very clear that the defense was average, put together with duct tape is how I've described it on many occasions, that's the opposite of you who insists the Patriot's scoring 14 points in the post season, less than half their regular season average was great and that Tim Tebow is a great pro QB who only needs a chance... everything in perspective though, right Babe?

You should be on some serious antidepressants, have you sought professional help?

[/QUOTE]

I second this post as we have had similar beliefs of the defense through the years...

It's finally worth watching and even brings excitement.  

3-0 and excited to see more!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Excellent job biyatchslapping him. He thinks he runs this place as he blows up another Brady doll.

[/QUOTE]

That's your idea of a "biyatchslapping" goofball? Lame, just like you.

[/QUOTE]

I thought you had me on Ignore?  Babe caught again.

[/QUOTE]

Try to keep up fool. Anonymis asked people to ignore you because you are a troll, but then he invited the Colts troll to come in and chat. So I took you off ignore dumbkoff.

The daily bludgeoning of the VI has resumed! LMAO@U

Now run along and make a few more fake accounts so you can pretend a few people don't think you're a dufus.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, Magnolia Manor does not have on site therapists, just CNAs and a Director of Nursing.  But, the on-site therapist does stop by 3 times a week.

But, yes his family has taken the necessary precautions to make sure he doesn't harm anyone on the street.

The last bastion of a fool; Can't take me on with football talk dumbkoff, so try the age and religion bashing defense. You're a joke around here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I think as fans we need to be a little catious here not to get too excited--hey I'm glad the Pats are 3-0 but let's be real we have played the Jets and Bills with rookie QBs and Tampa Bay with the 31st ranked offense in the NFL--I think some posters are getting ahead of themselves!! I'd take a top 10 defense right now esp. against the Pass.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Well, Magnolia Manor does not have on site therapists, just CNAs and a Director of Nursing.  But, the on-site therapist does stop by 3 times a week.

But, yes his family has taken the necessary precautions to make sure he doesn't harm anyone on the street.

The last bastion of a fool; Can't take me on with football talk dumbkoff, so try the age and religion bashing defense. You're a joke around here.

Babe...I'm NOT HW...you are LOST dumbkoff...and I'm OLDER than you...what a goober...LMFAO @ U

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

I think as fans we need to be a little catious here not to get too excited--hey I'm glad the Pats are 3-0 but let's be real we have played the Jets and Bills with rookie QBs and Tampa Bay with the 31st ranked offense in the NFL--I think some posters are getting ahead of themselves!! I'd take a top 10 defense right now esp. against the Pass.

They're vastly improved compared to last year, you can see it...more cohesive...by the end of the season they'll be very, very good...that's all I care about...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon wozzy, I was just busting your chops. LMAO

I never said TT was a great pro QB! That's crazy talk.

No medications whatsoever for any mind stuff in my life. I did take aspirin for a headache a few times though!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Oh, I see. You took me off Ignore because Anonymis took Underpants off Ignore.

Do you have any idea how bad your lying sounds?  No one believes you. You're a liar deluxe.

He never had the colts troll on ignore, apparently. I guess he was just preaching what others should do.

Go read the thread idiot, and see if there are any replies by me to you before I told him he had convinced me to de-ignore your worthless azz.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I take you on with absolute ease and call you out as a liar and fraud. The board is still chuckling how you have no will power and lied about why you took me off Ignore.

Absolutely priceless. A 60 something year old, bitter bible thumper unable to be disciplined on a messageboard.

Getting angry BB's D is ascending, are we?

[/QUOTE]

^ Rantings of a drunken madman.

Lay off the booze loser. You might make some sense.