#1 priority

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

#1 priority

detailed status as to Pryor, Wright, Brace and Deadrick, and exactly when, day each will be 100%, and ready to play- ie, will each be ready for Sunday's game?    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: #1 priority

Give them two more weeks. You can win at Buffalo without them so unless they're 100% ready to go, just let them rest up. I actually applaud Belichick for how he's handled the Wright situation. I can see they're not rushing him back because a) they're concerned for him and b) they know they're going to the playoffs so they'll need him more then.

Deaderick came back into the game last night so he can't be too hurt. Dinged up, yes, but not seriously hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I'd rather they be ready for January.  They are going to need to lean on Love, Moore, etc to help out. 

Hopefully, Ty Warren can get closer to 100%, too. We'll see.

Buffalo can play, and this will be a flat out nut pull up there on Sunday. Make no mistake.

Fred Jackson can run the ball, too. They need to saddle up the run D in this one and try to disguise on Fitzpatrick.

I guess the good news is, what Fitzpatrick saw in Week 3 is not remotely close to what they can scheme with now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: #1 priority:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather they be ready for January.  They are going to need to lean on Love, Moore, etc to help out.  Hopefully, Ty Warren can get closer to 100%, too. We'll see. Buffalo can play, and this will be a flat out nut pull up there on Sunday. Make no mistake. Fred Jackson can run the ball, too. They need to saddle up the run D in this one and try to disguise on Fitzpatrick. I guess the good news is, what Fitzpatrick saw in Week 3 is not remotely close to what they can scheme with now.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Isnt Ty Warren on IR?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Ty is.  I think BBreigns meant Gerrard, whose knee is dinged up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes. Brain f*rt.  Gerard Warren.

I can't believe they censor the word f*rt on here. My word.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Yes, they sensor f a r t and c r a p! Yet I have no problem posting "Leon's mother licks dog's balls"!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]I'd rather they be ready for January.  They are going to need to lean on Love, Moore, etc to help out.  Hopefully, Ty Warren can get closer to 100%, too. We'll see. Buffalo can play, and this will be a flat out nut pull up there on Sunday. Make no mistake. Fred Jackson can run the ball, too. They need to saddle up the run D in this one and try to disguise on Fitzpatrick. I guess the good news is, what Fitzpatrick saw in Week 3 is not remotely close to what they can scheme with now.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Yes, this will be a tough game for the Pats. This will be the Bills super bowl and they would like nothing better than to knock the Pats off. I would not be surprised if the Pats lost this game especially if they play like they did last night. I think a lot of urgency is needed by the Pats as they don't want to have to win against Miami.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, they sensor f a r t and c r a p! Yet I have no problem posting " Leon's mother licks dog's balls "!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

This is what happens when they get the church lady from Saturday Night Live to pick the words for the filter software.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #1 priority : Yes, this will be a tough game for the Pats. This will be the Bills super bowl and they would like nothing better than to knock the Pats off. I would not be surprised if the Pats lost this game especially if they play like they did last night. I think a lot of urgency is needed by the Pats as they don't want to have to win against Miami.
    Posted by PaulLaCourse[/QUOTE]

I think they'll play well, but I see it as a typical close division road game for NE.

Gailey has them playing. No doubt.