1 Uodated Day 2 and 3 Mock I found

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

1 Uodated Day 2 and 3 Mock I found

http://nflmocks.com/2013/04/26/2013-nfl-draft-second-and-third-round-mock-draft/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Hot%2BTopics

if it rols liek this i go with our 2 rd 2 and 2 rd 3 picks

i go carradine (some like hunt)

woods (dobson and williams also options)

rogers

best cb available

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

Re: 1 Uodated Day 2 and 3 Mock I found

or if it goes this way maybe:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/4/25/4268452/nfl-draft-best-players-available

hunt, rogers, alford cb, t williams wr, bacari ramobo safety or landry jones qb

rd 7 charles johsnon big ouside wr small school

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect. Show mosseffect's posts

i like dobson out of marshal he is like 6-3 and many consider him the best receiver in the draft that never was talked about,with the extra picks dont be surprise if we move up in the 2nd round to go after a player

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect. Show mosseffect's posts

if we do move up it will be for the tank. the honey badger has to many red flags on him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hunt would be a waste, just read his scouting reports and you'll see he's overrated as all hell. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to bredbruu's comment:

or if it goes this way maybe:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/4/25/4268452/nfl-draft-best-players-available

hunt, rogers, alford cb, t williams wr, bacari ramobo safety or landry jones qb

rd 7 charles johsnon big ouside wr small school

I love how everybody has a listed position except Dennard Robinson who is listed as Athlete.  With that being said would BB take a chance on him at the end of RD 3 with all his new found draft pick wealth?  This guy could be molded into something really special, like Julian Edelman but with freakish athleticism.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Woods, Terrance Williams are good picks at receiver on this mock, Montgomery is a solid OLB/DE on this mock... but Kwann Short is a terrible fit for the Pat's, too small for the 3/4.  I really hope we plan on moving up to target some guys and if we go DT, hope we go early and grab one of the King Kong sized guys.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

"i like dobson out of marshal he is like 6-3 and many consider him the best receiver in the draft that never was talked about,with the extra picks dont be surprise if we move up in the 2nd round to go after a player"

dobson is on my short list has been for a few months. was just riffing off thise mocks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to mosseffect's comment:

if we do move up it will be for the tank. the honey badger has to many red flags on him

hope so!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Hunt would be a waste, just read his scouting reports and you'll see he's overrated as all hell. 

never been high on him was my 5th choice for de

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

thnks fo chiming in ricky, wozz

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

wozzy i always see you talk about the 3-4. NE hasen't ran a 3-4 for a couple years now. Short is arguably the best pass rushing DT in the entire draft and would fit nicely next to wilfork.

When the Patriots are not running a 3/4 they run a nickel hybrid resembling a 2/4/5; 2 tackles inside, 2 linebackers at end, 3 linebackers and 4 defensive backs.  They've done this out of necessity not by choice because they've been thin at DT since Ty Warren blew out his back and they had to let him go.  

Both Nincovich and Jones were found standing in a two point stance at times over the course of last season, Ninck even made a crucial interception 15 yards downfield in the playoffs against the Texans.  If they decide to go DT with an early pick this year I'll have to assume it is an attempt to get back to a more pure 3/4.  Can Short play nose tackle in horrible scenario where Wilfork goes down with injury; no.  Can he hold up in a two gap scheme the way Wilfork can; no.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect. Show mosseffect's posts

love the pick

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

i like dobson out of marshal he is like 6-3 and many consider him the best receiver in the draft that never was talked about,with the extra picks dont be surprise if we move up in the 2nd round to go after a player

Did you call that pick?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to Army2LT's comment:

Did you call that pick?

for 2 and half months