10-6 for 2010?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: 10-6 for 2010?

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010?:
    The statement of the Rosters not being filled is correct. I'd wait until Sept before making much of a prediction vs the schedules...even so they are invariably wrong.   Dez Bryant might be there at 22.  He's not an idiot in the league of Marshall, let alone Holmes, but if he does slip we'll know why. Unless they made a move for a solid vet DL like Umenyoira, it would be hard to see them taking Bryant at 22 - I think he'll be gone before then.
    Posted by croc

I agree that it's too early in off-season to make predictions.  Just havin' a little fun before the draft.  it's funny seeing the usual suspects whining about the whiners.....lol (not referring to you).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

W   Sunday, Sept. 12 — vs. Bengals, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Sept. 19 — at Jets, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Sept. 26 — vs. Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Monday, Oct. 4 — at Dolphins, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)      Sunday, Oct. 10 — BYE W    Sunday, Oct. 17 — vs. Ravens, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Oct. 24 — at Chargers, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W    Sunday, Oct. 31 — vs. Vikings, 4:15 p.m. (FOX) W   Sunday, Nov. 7 — at Browns, 1 p.m. (CBS) W    Sunday, Nov. 14 — at Pittsburgh, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) W    Sunday, Nov. 21 — vs. Colts, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Thursday, Nov. 25 — at Detroit, 12:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving, CBS) W   Monday, Dec. 6 — vs. Jets, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) W   Sunday, Dec. 12 — at Bears, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Dec. 19 — vs. Packers, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) W   Sunday, Dec. 26 — at Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Jan. 2 — vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m. (CBS) 14-2. Gonna be a great year
    Posted by kansaspatriot

just out of curiosity, y a loss vs. chargers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

looking at the pats sched, I'd call it one of the most difficult in the league with this caveat - IMO they were given a favorable home/away schedule with only one difficult away game - that being SD. 

I know Pitt is on there, but, as of today, there is just too much turmoil and change in that org and that combined with their 5 game losing streak last year suggests to me that there is a serious chink in that team's armor.  

sure the pats have the Jets and phins on the road which should be hard, but the schedule makers had nothing to do with that.  that was happening anyway. 

They got the bengals, ravens, pack, and vikes at home.  Pretty fortunate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

looking at the pats sched, I'd call it one of the most difficult in the league with this caveat - IMO they were given a favorable home/away schedule with only one difficult away game - that being SD.  I know Pitt is on there, but, as of today, there is just too much turmoil and change in that org and that combined with their 5 game losing streak last year suggests to me that there is a serious chink in that team's armor.   sure the pats have the Jets and phins on the road which should be hard, but the schedule makers had nothing to do with that.  that was happening anyway.  They got the bengals, ravens, pack, and vikes at home.  Pretty fortunate.
    Posted by underdoggg

correct me if i'm wrong, but it's my understanding that for the next 3 seasons Indy plays at NE?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Here come a m1021us-ism - That's your opinion and your opinion is wrong.
    Posted by underdoggg

Mine is wrong too.... rosters are not full.....you are catching on....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

W   Sunday, Sept. 12 — vs. Bengals, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Sept. 19 — at Jets, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Sept. 26 — vs. Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Monday, Oct. 4 — at Dolphins, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)      Sunday, Oct. 10 — BYE W    Sunday, Oct. 17 — vs. Ravens, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Oct. 24 — at Chargers, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W    Sunday, Oct. 31 — vs. Vikings, 4:15 p.m. (FOX) W   Sunday, Nov. 7 — at Browns, 1 p.m. (CBS) W    Sunday, Nov. 14 — at Pittsburgh, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) W    Sunday, Nov. 21 — vs. Colts, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Thursday, Nov. 25 — at Detroit, 12:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving, CBS) W   Monday, Dec. 6 — vs. Jets, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) W   Sunday, Dec. 12 — at Bears, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Dec. 19 — vs. Packers, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) W   Sunday, Dec. 26 — at Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Jan. 2 — vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m. (CBS) 14-2. Gonna be a great year
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Once of your losses is to the Chargers?  Really?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

14-2. Gonna be a great year
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Wow, I like your optimisim and would love to agree with this but AS OF RIGHT NOW I don't see that happening.  Hopefully after the next few days we can all sit around here saying undefeated season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

They are going 16-0

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : correct me if i'm wrong, but it's my understanding that for the next 3 seasons Indy plays at NE?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I believe that is correct, BUT only if the pats and colts finish in the same position within their division. 

The AFC South and East played each other last year.  This year, the 2 teams play each other because they finished in the same position last year.  That must happen again this year for them to play.  The following year, they will play each other because the divsions will play each other again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Once of your losses is to the Chargers?  Really?
    Posted by m1021us

Whoa Nelly - your post suggests that you are predicting the outcome of a game next season when the offseason is not nearly complete and the draft has not happened.  In your own words that makes you a dumb idiot (redundancy required) or a fraud.

Which do you claim?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

If anyone thinks 10-6 is the best the Patriots will do this year, then you must have been a water-head baby!

They really couldn't have drawn a better schedule!  They need the early bye, with Welker recovering.  They get an extra day rest against the Jets, both games!  They get the Colts, Baltimore, and Minnesota at New England!  Two of their road games are against Cleveland and Detroit.

12-4 is easily done.  Anything less will be difficult to swallow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Given the fact that they play 8 or 9 teams who were in the playoffs last year they really got it easy regarding the home and away part of it. 

Schedules are interesting.  Indy's, by virtue of playing the AFC west would appear to be an easier schedule, but if we agree there are no patsies in division (similar to the AFC East), the colts have a stretch which includes:

Houston
    @ Philly
    Cincy
    @NE
    SD
    Dal
    @Ten
    Jax

That's a pretty tough 8 game stretch. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Whoa Nelly - your post suggests that you are predicting the outcome of a game next season when the offseason is not nearly complete and the draft has not happened.  In your own words that makes you a dumb idiot (redundancy required) or a fraud. Which do you claim?
    Posted by underdoggg

Thank you for provnig my point.....

By stating an inaccurate illogical prediction based on the incomplete teams on the schedule, I have proved that there is no basis for the prediction and it is idiotic to do so.....

I never called anyone a fraud...nor have I called anyone a dumb idiot (it is either one or the other, not both....but I may make an exception in your case)....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Given the fact that they play 8 or 9 teams who were in the playoffs last year they really got it easy regarding the home and away part of it.  Schedules are interesting.  Indy's, by virtue of playing the AFC west would appear to be an easier schedule, but if we agree there are no patsies in division (similar to the AFC East), the colts have a stretch which includes: Houston @ Philly Cincy @NE SD Dal @Ten Jax That's a pretty tough 8 game stretch. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Here is something else that irks me......Last year's playoff teams means nothing...SOS based on last year is meaningless....these teams have changed since then.....it is a new year and what happened last year is gone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Thank you for provnig my point..... By stating an inaccurate illogical prediction based on the incomplete teams on the schedule, I have proved that there is no basis for the prediction and it is idiotic to do so..... I never called anyone a fraud...nor have I called anyone a dumb idiot (it is either one or the other, not both....but I may make an exception in your case)....
    Posted by m1021us

I proved what, that you are a stupid idiot (redudancy required) or a fraud for calling people idiots or stupid for making predictions then doing the very same thing yourself?  Agreed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Here is something else that irks me......Last year's playoff teams means nothing...SOS based on last year is meaningless....these teams have changed since then.....it is a new year and what happened last year is gone.
    Posted by m1021us

Meaningless wrongo keeb.  Don't have the time to prove it, but historically there is good reason for it - 2 examples are the pats and the colts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : I proved what, that you are a stupid idiot (redudancy required) or a fraud for calling people idiots or stupid for making predictions then doing the very same thing yourself?  Agreed.
    Posted by underdoggg

You helped to prove my case...thanks again....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Meaningless wrongo keeb.  Don't have the time to prove it, but historically there is good reason for it - 2 examples are the pats and the colts.
    Posted by underdoggg

Sorry, but having 2 teams that are almost always good is rare.....there is too much parody.....

SOS is not a good system.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : You helped to prove my case...thanks again....
    Posted by m1021us

What an idiot!  He's making fun of you for doing exactly what you have been criticizing others for doing.  Hope you really are not that big of a dope!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : What an idiot!  He's making fun of you for doing exactly what you have been criticizing others for doing.  Hope you really are not that big of a dope!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

LOL!  I had him playing into my game to show him (and apparently you) how moronic it is to make predictions this early in the season...Guess you are too dumb to know that.....please try to keep up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : LOL!  I had him playing into my game to show him (and apparently you) how moronic it is to make predictions this early in the season...Guess you are too dumb to know that.....please try to keep up.
    Posted by m1021us

OMFG!  You are that big of an idiot.  Once again, he was making fun of you for doing what you were criticizing others of doing.  What part of that don't you get?  LOL at you had him playing into your game, you fail!

Let me try it this way...
    You criticize people for predicting what the Pats record is going to be and then you predict they will beat the Charges!  Brilliant!  You fail, sir!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : OMFG!  You are that big of an idiot.  Once again, he was making fun of you for doing what you were criticizing others of doing .  What part of that don't you get?  LOL at you had him playing into your game, you fail! Let me try it this way... You criticize people for predicting what the Pats record is going to be and then you predict they will beat the Charges!  Brilliant!  You fail, sir!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

W.T.F.?  Are you that dumb to think that the Pats will go 16-0 again?  I was throwing out a very unlikely number to prove a point(that is why before I posted the 16-0 comment, I said that I would play his game)....Please keep up....got egg on your face much?

I never said that the Pats would beat SD, I simply was wondering of all the teams, why SD?

they should have an IQ requirement to post on here.....that would certainly keep you off.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Sorry, but having 2 teams that are almost always good is rare.....there is too much parody..... SOS is not a good system.....
    Posted by m1021us

Parody - a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule

Parity - the quality or state of being equal or equivalent

Further, I never mentioned strength of schedule, I only mentioned playoff teams from prior year.  They may be related, but they are not the same.  Further, my point was not about teams always being good but an example of teams who were in the playoffs the prior year. 

More later.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : W.T.F.?  Are you that dumb to think that the Pats will go 16-0 again?  I was throwing out a very unlikely number to prove a point(that is why before I posted the 16-0 comment, I said that I would play his game)....Please keep up....got egg on your face much? I never said that the Pats would beat SD, I simply was wondering of all the teams, why SD? they should have an IQ requirement to post on here.....that would certainly keep you off.....
    Posted by m1021us

Imagine if you were actually as smart as you like to think you are?  You'd actually be functional.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Imagine if you were actually as smart as you like to think you are?  You'd actually be functional.
    Posted by underdoggg

Aw, how cute....the trolls are sticking up for each other......