10 catches 103 yards>>>good job lil welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

10 catches 103 yards>>>good job lil welker

Thank god for number 11 edelman. The 7th round qb from kent state will be big in the playoffs. Edelman is now welker but will be in the wildcat these playoffs. We are all sad about Welker but lets think positive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: 10 catches 103 yards>>>good job lil welker

way to go.  i think this is the first upbeat thread ive read all day.  thank you.  and i agree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

He's actually a bigger Welker, 6'0" versus 5'9", but I know what you mean.  Edelman has all of Welker's lateral acceleration.  He can't be single-covered, Brady will toss those 5 yard dumps right to him all day, and then he can't be brought down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I hope so,if anything,its a nice thought.but no way he is close to being welker.as for any wild cat plays?dont bank on it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

MOSSEFFECT. 11 is not even close to Welker but he may be in his leauge a bit. Welker was injured at the begening and #11 had 98 a yards in a game. Welker hurt today and #11 has over a hundred...Im just looking for the positive...not trying to start an argument about 83 and 11. I know that is why brady played late just to get in line with lil welker.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Edelman is a good player but he is not a team MVP who demands double coverage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Not sure why when someone says that Edelan is a good player that people take it as he can replace welker or that we are saying no big deal we lost welker we have edeleman and we won't miss a beat. No one is saying any such thing.

We are simply saying he is a good player and has a bright future ahead of him and he should fill "SOME" of the void left by Welkers unfortunate injury.

Fact is he came in played a whole game had 10 receptions for 103 yards against a team that was hungry and playing for its playoff life. He was as productive as a typical Wes Welker like day IN THAT PARTICULAR GAME. Nothing more nothing less, no projections for the playoffs.

Just that he is good and had a VERY good game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

I said this in another thread , what about using Kevin Faulk and Edelman to replace Welker.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Good job lil welker. You were targeted 15 times and only caught 10 passes. *sarcasm*