100 pass receptions in five seasons = AMAZING!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

100 pass receptions in five seasons = AMAZING!

Wes Welker became the first player in NFL history to have 100 pass receptions in five seasons when he caught a 12-yard pass from Tom Brady in the fourth quarter of Sunday night’s game against the 49ers, breaking a tie with Rice, Harrison, and Marshall – who joined the club last Sunday.

--------------------------------------

Good job Wes Welker!

Not too bad for an old guy who drops too many balls.  Btw, I seen a few young guys dropping balls tonight!  Just saying!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: 100 pass receptions in five seasons = AMAZING!

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wes Welker became the first player in NFL history to have 100 pass receptions in five seasons when he caught a 12-yard pass from Tom Brady in the fourth quarter of Sunday night’s game against the 49ers, breaking a tie with Rice, Harrison, and Marshall – who joined the club last Sunday.

Good job Wes Welker!

Not too bad for an old guy who drops too many balls.  Btw, I see a few young guys dropping balls tonight!  Just saying!!

[/QUOTE]

gee most teams would pay a guy like that!!

[/QUOTE]

they are 10 mill or $100,000 a catch!!! IDIOT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

Good job Wes Welker!

Not too bad for an old guy who drops too many balls.  Btw, I seen a few young guys dropping balls tonight!  Just saying!!

[/QUOTE]

:)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Slot reciever in a slot system. Sorry But Wes is worth maybe 7.5 or 8 a year. not the 12 to 15Miliion he wants. i will bet anyone where Wes goes next year he goes bellow 100 and less than 1k next year but his replacement puts up either 1k or 100 receptions next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good job Wes Welker!

Not too bad for an old guy who drops too many balls.  Btw, I see a few young guys dropping balls tonight!  Just saying!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u know what i mean...and thought it was 9 mil

[/QUOTE]

YOU know what I mean, Idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wes may not be worth that much on the open market, but he is worth ALOT in this system.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Slot reciever in a slot system. Sorry But Wes is worth maybe 7.5 or 8 a year. not the 12 to 15Miliion he wants. i will bet anyone where Wes goes next year he goes bellow 100 and less than 1k next year but his replacement puts up either 1k or 100 receptions next year.

[/QUOTE]

Pats need to lock him up.  I'm pretty sure the Broncos will pay him and I'm pretty sure he can get some very good numbers there too. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good job Wes Welker!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no actually i don't idiot...hope he walks and comes back and burns pats *** to be honest

[/QUOTE]

You are the idiot/dimwit whose always talking trash. Were your parents dimwits also?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good job Wes Welker!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no actually i don't idiot...hope he walks and comes back and burns pats *** to be honest

[/QUOTE]

You are the idiot/dimwit whose always talking trash. Were your parents dimwits also?

[/QUOTE]

no they were very bright...alas I was the black sheep

[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. usually dimwits are bred from other dimwits.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

Good job Wes Welker!

[/QUOTE]

hern was bad with the dropsies tonight

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good job Wes Welker!

[/QUOTE]

hern was bad with the dropsies tonight

[/QUOTE]

He's always been prone to running before catching it. He gets so many YAC that the Pats have been willing to live with it. He had the drops in the super bowl also.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You just don't let this guy walk.  Welker needs to agree to a contract and the Patriots need to offer him a real deal.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Your right TFB12! I'm right there with ya bro in regards to Wes Welker.  Sign Him! Pay Him! whatever the pats need to do to keep Welker around here with Brady, is the RIGHT thing to do.  The wrong thing would be to see him catching balls from someone else....on another team!  He has been the most consistent, productive WR with Brady since Brady has been a starter.  No questions asked.  Brady's chemistry with Welker is like no other.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

It would be worth slightly overpaying him to prevent him from going to a great team in need of a slot receiver. If he went to Denver they would be lights out! He could easily catch 100+ balls in Denver. A three year deal is a MUST! Get it done Mr. Kraft!