100 posts per day on average

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: 100 posts per day on average

Can't believe I'm about to defend Rusty but what he says on this thread about his own life is completely valid. 

Making a concious decision not to be married and not to have children is completely defensible and does not mean that he "can't find anyone" or other such nonsense. 

It's how you carry yourself in the world and treat those around you that counts not how many kids you bring into the world. 

Though I don't post nearly as often as Rusty does I can certainly understand having my own company how you could quickly take breaks and post a few things and move on, and end up posting quite a bit in one day. 

100 posts does seem to be overkill because in the end a quality tends to beat quantity when it comes to posting. But posting 100 times a day doesn't mean a person doesn't have a life. I would personally recommend finding some other hobbies to balance things out but that's me...

Where Rusty loses me, however, is his constant berating of other people's lifestyles and assumptions (which could be totally baseless) about what other people are up to. Or, making fun of older people who are here or people who have made different lifestyle choices than him. When you go there, it does raise questions as to why. 

If you are at peace with your life and your choices you shouldn't need to go there. So if you are diminshing other people's choices, real or imagined, either there is a flaw, or there is a bullying tendency that needs to be rooted out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't spend my entire life here at all nor do I come here to make internet friends like you try to do all lonely and desperate for friends. You're a grown adult sending private messages to strangers for chrissakes. If your stories are even true, which many here question at this point, you spend literally no time with your kids. You're here as much as I am.

I have friends, date when I can, am not in "customer service" and choose to not be married.  Did you go to Bed, Bath and Beyond today, TFB12? lol!

50% or more of marriages end in divorce.  A marriage is a piece of paper, a certificate.  I see more miserable married people than not. WHat a prison. A friend of mine wth 3 kids just got divorced.   I bet he wishes he'd done things differently now.

You sound like an old fashioned dork. lmao  I also don't want kids.   You'd have to be crazy to want to bring kids into this world right now. 

You got married out of college which is a massive mistake because your 20s sucked, obviously.. Anyone getting married at age 22 or 23, unless you're ecxpected to in the South or whatever it is they do down here, totally missed the boat on their 20s.

Like you.

bawhah

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!  You are a sad man, Rusty.

Kids are the greatest blessings in life.  I'm sorry your views on children are altered because no woman would ever want to have children with you.

[/QUOTE]

You can't have children with another man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People who laugh at their own jokes and use extra exclamation points are insecure people.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's people who claim they have a high IQ, a great job and are super duper college grads, while they put down others that are clearly insecure dumbkoff. People who really have those things don't have to crow about them on a sports board. You're a bad joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Awesome thread! Hard to believe these posters are adults. All this talk about kids, seems like the children are all here. I can't figure out which is more annoying a known troll starting a thread like this or people on the internet who put down other people who they have never met.

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even though I contributed to the thread, my point was that you can't take the number of posts on a football team's board and somehow find a correlation of the type of life someone lives...

[/QUOTE]

Yup, the name calling and insinuating what other people on this board do for a living or with their life belongs on a third grade playground. 

i found the comments about children amusing, imagine if your kids were reading this thread?

how has Rusty upset so many people on this board that it drives them to act like this? 

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty hilarious, because Rusty is public enemy #1 on those issues. LMAO

But you call out others for it. Go away for a month. You are to messed up to be here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Awesome thread! Hard to believe these posters are adults. All this talk about kids, seems like the children are all here. I can't figure out which is more annoying a known troll starting a thread like this or people on the internet who put down other people who they have never met.

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Feel better now? Now that you have imparted your sage wisdom to the lesser mortals? Here's a tip; get over yourself.

[/QUOTE]

A little bit. Just saying this is a dumb thread started by a troll.

Are ypu really that upset with Rusty that you are going to attack me too?

[/QUOTE]

I universally decry people who go into threads and complain about what others choose to talk about. I find that very drama-queen-busy-body.

Why would I spare you the critique on that? If you don't like the subject matter; refrain from the thread. That's what I always advise, and that's what I do.

Even the abomination Rusty doesn't do this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even though I contributed to the thread, my point was that you can't take the number of posts on a football team's board and somehow find a correlation of the type of life someone lives...

[/QUOTE]

Yup, the name calling and insinuating what other people on this board do for a living or with their life belongs on a third grade playground. 

i found the comments about children amusing, imagine if your kids were reading this thread?

how has Rusty upset so many people on this board that it drives them to act like this? 

[/QUOTE]

But you call out others for it. Go away for a month. You are to messed up to be here.

[/QUOTE]

Who said I didn't include him when I posted that?  Now I a m messed up and should go away for a month?

Who should get over themselves?  Get Rusty out of your head, you will be much happier. Peace.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where Rusty loses me, however, is his constant berating of other people's lifestyles and assumptions (which could be totally baseless) about what other people are up to. Or, making fun of older people who are here or people who have made different lifestyle choices than him. When you go there, it does raise questions as to why. 

[/QUOTE]

And that is the reason for this thread.  Actually, that is what I have found in the short time that I have been here is the main reason Harvey/Rusty is so disliked.  He is cutting everyone down because they do not agree with him.  I have watched him call me a troll from another team, which I am not, I have watched him make fun of peoples lives, their work, their schooling, their intelligence.   And this is why I started this thread.  He is doing all of this and he is the one who looks like he is what he teases others of.  The guy has nothing and is teasing others.  Makes no sense and I have called him out.  Looks like others have also. 

Look what TFB12 has had to put up with from him. From what I have observed is TFB12 gives the forum a lot more then Rusty does, it does seem like Rusty is a jealous man.  Rusty teasing him about things that it sounds like Rusty has no idea what he is talking about.  Babe has a good head on his shoulders but has to constantly fight Rusty because they do not share the same opinion.  I have watched Rusty do this to many people here, some with a long history of being here.  Rusty is a problem here. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Though I don't post nearly as often as Rusty does I can certainly understand having my own company how you could quickly take breaks and post a few things and move on, and end up posting quite a bit in one day. 

[/QUOTE]

BTS, he has nearly 1/3 as many posts as you do in 4-5 years in less than 2 months! LMAO

I don't know if Rusty has a life or not. I really don't care. I do know he is an imbecile, a liar and an undesirable. On those issues there is no debate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who said I didn't include him when I posted that?  Now I a m messed up and should go away for a month?

Who should get over themselves?  Get Rusty out of your head, you will be much happier. Peace.

[/QUOTE]

You should get over yourself. You're the one who just called out others for doing a pale comparison of what Rusty is the king of doing. Doesn't that make you feel even a little foolish?

Seems rather hypocritical of you to be going back and forth in a thread about Rusty's excesses and be preaching about this being a happier place in the same breath. Aren't you pouring gasoline on the fire just as much as any other participant? Nobody held a gun to your head and made you come in here and read or respond.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

how has Rusty upset so many people on this board that it drives them to act like this

Who said I didn't include him when I posted that? 

[/QUOTE]

My understanding of the language is such that when you say, "how has Rusty upset so many people on this board it drives THEM to act like this", that connotes you speaking about others actions, not Rusty's.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You should get over yourself. You're the one who just called out others for doing a pale comparison of what Rusty is the king of doing. Doesn't that make you feel even a little foolish?

Seems rather hypocritical of you to be going back and forth in a thread about Rusty's excesses and be preaching about this being a happier place in the same breath. Aren't you pouring gasoline on the fire just as much as any other participant? Nobody held a gun to your head and made you come in here and read or respond.

[/QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

There is my first post in this thread.  Notice it says everyone.  Not everyone but Rusty.  Get it.

You attacked me after i posted this.  Get Rusty out of your head!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only time you crossed the line in my opinion was a month or two ago when you urged others to file abuse reports against him. I didnt like that. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Rusty's hate speech should get reported. He goes over the line.

[/QUOTE]

No gay marriage in NC yet.

You can't have children with another man.

Not hate speech?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

After 5 pages of acknowledging the obvious, that Rusty (plus all his aliases) posts a lot every day and it hardly changes in tone, what have we got?  5 pages of discussion about Rusty posting over 100 posts a day.

Anything about the Pats on this slow day?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just proving that Rusty has nothing going on in life. And for him to comment on others lives... what a hypocrite!  He is a fraud, a troll, a liar.  Many here have proved it and will continue to prove it.  Why the 1 % of people here thinks he deserves to be backed up is pretty sad, IMO. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just proving that Rusty has nothing going on in life. And for him to comment on others lives... what a hypocrite!  He is a fraud, a troll, a liar.  Many here have proved it and will continue to prove it.  Why the 1 % of people here thinks he deserves to be backed up is pretty sad, IMO. 

[/QUOTE]

Always liked reading your posts, but look at what you just wrote.  You are doing the same thing as he does.  Not backing Rusty, its just frustrating when 50% of the threads on the board end like this. Peace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In Rustys case I believe it does.  He typically doesn't type short posts.  He doesn't participate in any of the contests here, he usually provides longer posts then most people do.  For him to go through and read and respond to as many threads and posts as he does, there is no doubt the guy spends a lot of time on here.  He strikes me (with what he writes on here)  as a guy who spends a large amount of time on here, watching tv, movies, listening to music while surfing the net all day and all night.  I agree with those who say he doesn't have a life.  And for him to be mocking me, LMAO @ him.  He sounds like a fraud, a troll and a loser to me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Always liked reading your posts, but look at what you just wrote.  You are doing the same thing as he does.  Not backing Rusty, its just frustrating when 50% of the threads on the board end like this. Peace.

Doing the same thing he does?  I never had a problem with the guy until he started doing to me what he does to everyone else here.  Matter of fact I have only got into it with 3 people on this forum since I started on here in 2008.  A guy by the name of HuggyBear who thought I was UD when I first joined. The other guy was RallyC who came here as a fraud and started attacking me until I had enough of him and got him laughed off the forum and then there is Rusty.

And now as I think about it, that poster who went by the name of HuggyBear that was giving me crap when I first started here was probably Rusty!  I bet it was!!  Rusty uses tv and movie character names as aliases and I bet that was him.  WOW!  that just came to me.  He has been doing this since 2008! What a loser he is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doing the same thing he does?  I never had a problem with the guy until he started doing to me what he does to everyone else here.  Matter of fact I have only got into it with 3 people on this forum since I started on here in 2008.  A guy by the name of HuggyBear who thought I was UD when I first joined. The other guy was RallyC who came here as a fraud and started attacking me until I had enough of him and got him laughed off the forum and then there is Rusty.

And now as I think about it, that poster who went by the name of HuggyBear that was giving me crap when I first started here was probably Rusty!  I bet it was!!  Rusty uses tv and movie character names as aliases and I bet that was him.  WOW!  that just came to me.  He has been doing this since 2008! What a loser he is.

[/QUOTE]

Not saying I agree with Rusty attacking people, but lashing back with 50% of your posts doesnt help.  2 wrongs dont make a right.  As the saying goes, it just the beginning.  Wow what a start we are off to!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Not saying I agree with Rusty attacking people, but lashing back with 50% of your posts doesnt help.  2 wrongs dont make a right.  As the saying goes, it just the beginning.  Wow what a start we are off to!!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I disagree that 50% of my posts are of me lashing out at him.

I have told him in the past to just ignore my posts and I will ignore his.  He can't do it.  I even put him on ignore and and told him so and he continued to respond to my posts.  Seriously, why bother responding to my posts if I have him on ignore?  Because he can not control himself.  He has to attack everyone.  Sad and as pathetic as it is, this place is his life.   

This place is a mess with him here.  It is such a better place when he is gone the few times that he has been away.  I won't take his BS, his lies and garbage anymore.  And I can promise you this... this isn't the only place he posts and spends time online. The dude has no life, he is a loser.  I can not believe some of you don't see it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I disagree that 50% of my posts are of me lashing out at him.

I have told him in the past to just ignore my posts and I will ignore his.  He can't do it.  I even put him on ignore and and told him so and he continued to respond to my posts.  Seriously, why bother responding to my posts if I have him on ignore?  Because he can not control himself.  He has to attack everyone.  Sad and as pathetic as it is, this place is his life.   

This place is a mess with him here.  It is such a better place when he is gone the few times that he has been away.  I won't take his BS, his lies and garbage anymore.  And I can promise you this... this isn't the only place he posts and spends time online. The dude has no life, he is a loser.  I can not believe some of you don't see it.

[/QUOTE]

have told him in the past to just ignore my posts and I will ignore his. 

Sounds like it was almost figured out.   Im done with this thread, peace

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Peace.     Well said.  It seems simple but it isn't...    I try to interject a little "sanity" ...lol... as well...  but hey it is what it is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

What concerns me is not Rusty's post count but other people spending their precious daily/weekly posts attacking Rusty and questioning his life. Pot, meet kettle.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Neither side is better. Both sides are extreme. Everybody loses.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

What concerns me is not Rusty's post count but other people spending their precious daily/weekly posts attacking Rusty and questioning his life. Pot, meet kettle.

[/QUOTE]

i agree. he spends more time here than me but who cares. there are a couple of posters here that are fans of other teams that are here almost as much as rusty. he doesnt bother me at all .. nor does anyone else here for that matter. bye weeks are needed but sure are boring.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Rusty went from 4,659 posts this morning to 4,693 this evening.  That's 34 posts today.  Amazing how when someone calls him out for spending his life on here, posting an average of 100 posts per day, that his post count goes down.  Very interesting!  Waiting for him to come on tomorrow and say he was with his friends.  Um, yeah sure.

I started a day before him and he has 3,940 more posts then I do.  Simply amazing.  No life for the Rustyman.

Can not be made up.