"12 INTs, 4 FFs in 2 Seasons"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re:

What happened prior to this interview? Is this all in response to Skip saying Sherman is not as good as Revis?

Sherman has a strange combination of a huge inferioirity complex and huge ego at the same time..

My prediction is Sherman blows up before his 5th season and turns into a Haynesworth-like player and/or sits out like an entire season becasue he wasn't 'respected' with a good enough contract.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re:

No, not BB's type of personality. I think BB knows you can only feed a players ego a certain amount before it backfires. Pretty sure this is what Pete Carroll is doing with Sherman, feeding his ego,  the guy can not take any criticism and that is not a good sign.

Simmons was right , a very awkward scenario, almost worst that I have seen on espn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kezzamuzza. Show kezzamuzza's posts

Re:

Sherman should watch the game when Stanford played Oregon State and Markus Wheaton made him look a little ordinary. 

Highlights on Matt Waldman rsp.

Hope Pats can get either Wheaton or Robert Woods......or both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re:

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

No, not BB's type of personality. I think BB knows you can only feed a players ego a certain amount before it backfires. Pretty sure this is what Pete Carroll is doing with Sherman, feeding his ego, the guy can not take any criticism and that is not a good sign.

Simmons was right , a very awkward scenario, almost worst that I have seen on espn.

corrected my post above..only way, when i push edit it does not take.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re:

In response to kezzamuzza's comment:

Sherman should watch the game when Stanford played Oregon State and Markus Wheaton made him look a little ordinary. 

Highlights on Matt Waldman rsp.

Hope Pats can get either Wheaton or Robert Woods......or both.

Unfortunately he did do a good job against the pats, especially in the red zone. Hope to play them in the SB.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

I totally realize this is somewhat old news here, but I also didn't realize Bill Simmons got suspended from ESPN for calling it like it is.

When Richard Sherman went on First Take with Bayless and Stephen "A." Smith, apparently, it was so pathetic and embarrassing mostly for Richard Sherman and his behavior bragging about his first 2 years in the league.

Anyway, I bring this up because Seattle will need to pony up 16 million bucks once his rookie deal runs out after 2014, and they might want to pay him before 2013 or hope he gets hurt in the SB they think they're playing in.

LMAO

What a nightmare for Seattle moving forward.

An average of 6 INts and 2 FFs is not something so spectacular to make it seem like he's some standot player. It's good production but many CBs or Ss put up numbers like that.

Anyway, I didn't see this until now, but what a loser this guy is. His grammar is also not strong at all for a Stanford graduate.  Would love to see his test scores and degree. lol

If you have not seen this, brace yourself for the height of arrogance. And, Pete Carroll will probably encourage this to go on, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6x-O3kb1sI

wow! ol russ found yet another player on an opposing team he can rag and yet another team he can say is in cap trouble (and then throw in a little of the usual "bb is God" )-all using selective facts and extrapolation of course but still par for the course!

Anyway, I didn't see this until now, but what a loser this guy is. His grammar is also not strong at all for a Stanford graduate. Would love to see his test scores and degree. lol

you know what I love Mr Spock? The fact that he's got a skill you'll never have, makes more money than you'll ever see and is a helluva lot better at his job than you are at yours-that's what i really love 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re:

Sherman might have a bit of an ego, but who the heck cares.  Skip Bayless sucks.  I loved watching that d bag get owned.  Honestly Russ, Sherman was the best CB in the NFL last season.  Why even bother attempting to marginalize that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Sherman was the best CB in the NFL last season.  Why even bother attempting to marginalize that?

He may have been one of the best CBs, but he acts like a bigger a-s-s-hole than Lebron does!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re:

Every good player in the league sucks if he isn't on the Pat according to Rusty.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re:

There is no question that Sherman is good; very good.  Every good corner needs self-confidence,  a certain swagger and a healthy ego.  Sherman, however, is on the far end of the spectrum to the point of arrogance.  I suspect that this may eventually bite him right square in the Sherman at some point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re:

This is a bit long but contrast this to the way Sherman reacted,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YySrNvhH4gM

Remember, Bayless was much nastier to Bosh than he ever was to Sherman.

Who do you come away respecting more Bosh or Sherman?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re:

the interview with skip bayless was hard to watch, skip actually showed some pretty good self control and professionalism by not going off on sherman. he asked sherman a few questions and sherman wouldnt answer any of them, instead he would rather talk about how he is so much better than skip. its absolutely disgusting how some of these athletes behave themselves, to go on live tv and tell someone you are better at life than them, is just flat out disrespectful and very wrong to say the least. cant tell you how much i enjoyed seeing roddy white score a td on sherman and then get up in his face.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re:

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

This is a bit long but contrast this to the way Sherman reacted,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YySrNvhH4gM

Remember, Bayless was much nastier to Bosh than he ever was to Sherman.

Who do you come away respecting more Bosh or Sherman?

No question. Bosh. Don't know whether to call Sherman's behavior reprehensible or pathetic. Both, I think.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Every good player in the league sucks if he isn't on the Pat according to Rusty.

That makes no sense. When the Seymour discussions came up, I was in here talking about how it was really Tommy Kelly who was the better player. And, that was WELL before BB even acquired him. So, you're wrong as usual.

You're clueless.

I just don't want certain players anywhere near this team. Sherman is one of those people.

The fact you are enjoying his behavior means you're a moron.  Go back to the Sox board and whine about Larry Lucchino.

You are the clueless one. You bash every single good player brought up. You pick the worst stats to base your agrument on. Of course those stats are low they aren't throwing to him. Your schtick is so old. You actually believe if they dumped TB and just ran the ball they would be 16-0. You bash other poster and get banned all the time. Maybe you should take a hint and stop being such a jerk.