2 Brandon's Better Than 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustaFan5. Show JustaFan5's posts

2 Brandon's Better Than 1

I am going out on a limb this week but feel it is neccesary; I don't know which one, but one of the Brandon's, one of, "The Killer B's," "The Brandon's," "B30's," or whatever people decide to call them is going to set the tone with Marshall quick, fast and in a hurry. I consider the Dallas secondary soft, and I think one thing that the Patriot's secondary will do, and will do early in the contest is se the tone, and hammer Marshall. We are one Brandon up, and I just don't think that we have seen the smacking ability of either of our safties, and I think this week is a great week for them to show the fans just what it is to smash somebody.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustaThought5. Show JustaThought5's posts

Re: 2 Brandon's Better Than 1

JustaFan I think that you are on to something. I feel that both these guys can hit. I think that they have to be talking about setting the tone and getting a good lick on Marshall just to create fear in Denver's receivers. Marshall can be rattled, and I think, "The Brandon's," are the guys for the job.

In terms of who can hit harder, I have to choose McGowan. I just happened to be watching what I think was the first game he ever played in the NFL, well the first game he seriously contributed in at least. It was a game in the snow against the Steelers like 4 years ago; the Bears were getting killed, and they were missing tackles all over the place. Bettis was absolutely killing people on the field and the Bears could do nothing to stop it. For whatever reason they through McGowan in the game, and first play he came charging into the hole and stuck Bettis. He knocked him back a step, held him, and waited for the cavalry. After that I watched him, and let me tell you the kid had like 10 tackles in the 2nd half, and he brought the wood on all of them.

Great post Fan5, I am going to look at all your stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

I think it is hilarious you changed your name and posted on a thread you started and then told yourself how good you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

this is hands down, knee-slappin' hilarious....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hmmm.... Someone having a conversation with himself and even giving out kudos.  Even saying "I am going to look at all your stuff".  This is either someone's dry sense of humor, or someone just setup the original poster.  I guess that would be funny too.  If it wasn't dry humor it's pretty sad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

B30 - McGOWAN

B31 - MERIWEATHER

" The Killer B's"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

What ant funny is it took playing B31 (HA) as Ed Reed for the scout team for Pee's to find him a role in this D. Thank goodness he was'nt down in the box again getting dragged for extra yards(UGH) again. It just might have been those blows all game that caused the drop that ended it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustaThought5. Show JustaThought5's posts

Wow, that is interesting, I mean to think I am him, or he is me, I guess I can see it. I guess I can't like what is written. I guess the name is a little bit weird...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

VERRRRY insightful JustaLoser5

In Response to 2 Brandon's Better Than 1:
    [QUOTE]I am going out on a limb this week but feel it is neccesary; I don't know which one, but one of the Brandon's, one of, "The Killer B's," "The Brandon's," "B30's," or whatever people decide to call them is going to set the tone with Marshall quick, fast and in a hurry. I consider the Dallas secondary soft, and I think one thing that the Patriot's secondary will do, and will do early in the contest is se the tone, and hammer Marshall. We are one Brandon up, and I just don't think that we have seen the smacking ability of either of our safties, and I think this week is a great week for them to show the fans just what it is to smash somebody.
    Posted by JustaFan5[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

are you referring to the brandon that is going to retire at the end of this season?

In Response to Re: 2 Brandon's Better Than 1:
    [QUOTE]Come on, folks! We all know who has the NFL's BEST Brandon! Hint: Running Back Another Hint: Eats LB's for breakfast Third Hint: Has SB Ring
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

here's why  http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/nfl_news.cfm?news_id=807

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 Brandon's Better Than 1 : He is? That's news to me and every other Giants fan...why exactly?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Brandon Jacobs is averaging only 3.4 yards per carry, and his apparent lack of power to the hole has drawn a ton of criticism this week. But Jacobs isn't worried, he doesn't give a (expletive deleted) about what any of us think. And he's so confident that his numbers will improve, he just told Brandon Tierney on ESPN Radio in New York (1050 AM) that if they don't, he'll retire at the end of the year. "If I finish the season averaging (3.4 yards) a carry, I won't play next year. I'll be done," Jacobs said. "That's how much I believe in my ability."

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 Brandon's Better Than 1 : I couldn't access that link. Tell me what it says. I mean, summarize, of course.

16. This post has been removed.