2 open roster spots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

2 open roster spots

who do you uys think we are going to sign to fill the roster spots?  Who do you want us to sign?  

I am hoping Sedrick Ellis and abraham

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Re: 2 open roster spots

Abraham and another DB to take Dennards spot (PUP?) 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm thinking they are waiting for camp cuts and to see what the kids can do. Not sure if it will be Abraham at this point (I think his asking price might be too high and he'd rather retire in the end). I'm thinking they will look for another vet DT just to build some vet depth behind Kelley and Vince incase the younger players still need some time to develop further. Then from there it could be either another CB, WR, or even a TE depending on other players injury status and development

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I, too, believe they will wait for camp cuts.  I really don't think BB will sign Abraham.  I see candidates being DT, CB, WR & TE  as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Since we are talking about the 90 man roster and they need RB bodies for mini camp and training camp at least one of the spots could likely go to a JAG RB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

just one spot left with the add of Edds.  I am not sure why we added another LB.  I thought we were pretty well stocked at that position.

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Bring in DTs.  Never can have enough competition.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If Dennard is PUP'd it will make BB look like an absolute phsycic ! He drafted Ryan, and Harmon and brought in the Jones kid from Rutgers. Nothing like getting a well oiled secondary all at once to offset any injuries. Too bad Jason McCourty isn't availible!