2010 Colts Remind Me of 2005 Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

2010 Colts Remind Me of 2005 Pats

Remember in 2005 everyone thought that the Pats got hot at the right time - in December. They had seemingly fixed their earlier problems, gotten over some early devastating injuries, and won like 4 in a row and basically gave away the Miami game to match up with Jax instead of Pitt. Then they beat the Jags and everyone is talking about a threepeat. Then . . .  Denver.

Same thing with the Colts. They stink for the first 3/4's of the season. Have devastating injuries. Then seemingly get hot at the end of the year. I predict the Colts win the division, beat the Ravens at home, and then lose in New England.

This would set up a Pats v. Chiefs/Steelers AFC title game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: 2010 Colts Remind Me of 2005 Pats

In Response to 2010 Colts Remind Me of 2005 Pats:
    [QUOTE]Remember in 2005 everyone thought that the Pats got hot at the right time - in December. They had seemingly fixed their earlier problems, gotten over some early devastating injuries, and won like 4 in a row and basically gave away the Miami game to match up with Jax instead of Pitt. Then they beat the Jags and everyone is talking about a threepeat. Then . . .  Denver. Same thing with the Colts. They stink for the first 3/4's of the season. Have devastating injuries. Then seemingly get hot at the end of the year. I predict the Colts win the division, beat the Ravens at home, and then lose in New England. This would set up a Pats v. Chiefs/Steelers AFC title game.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I could see that.