2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

As u probably know , the Pats traded their 2009 3rd rounders to the Titans / Jags for their respective 2nd rounders in 2010 .
     Currently they are both 7-8 and amazing as it sounds ~could potentially end up tied with 10 other teams with a .500 winning percentage .

When teams are tied ~ the determining factor is 1)Head 2 Head 2)Strength -of-schedule .
     IMPORTANT NOTE : When the final order is set for 1st round...It is REVERSED in 2nd round !
      EXAMPLE : Titans beat Dolphins so if they end up tied, Dolphins pick ahead of Titans in 1st round , but Titans pick ahead of Dolphins in 2nd round .

So when Final standings are set ...Remember - Pats want the Titans / Jags to pick AHEAD of the teams they are tied with in the 1st round.
     ( Could potentially mean 7 or 8 spot jump in 2nd round )

Here is a link to a great sight that updates the 2010 Draft order weekly :

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=346961

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

Re: 2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

This may seem like a strange request ...but can somebody please post a comment
    ( I think Boston.com may have blocked my Posts due to a disparaging remark I made regarding Joe Lieberman ... so if I see a comment posted , I'll know its just my "conspiracy theory " side kickin' in ...thanx )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

Re: 2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

ANYBODY ...?