2010 Draft the big board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

2010 Draft the big board

here are some big names comeing out next year.any of them stick out to you guys?LB brandon spikes could be a nice addition with mayo.

http://nwe.scout.com/a.z?s=121&p=2&c=881837

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: 2010 Draft the big board

2nd round has more value for the buck, but yeah with Spikes and Mayo the Pats would be set at ILB for the next ten years barring injury. BB would have to trade up and he has the picks to do it, however, we have yet to see what Guyton is capable of before pulling the trigger. OLB is also a concern. Selvie is a possibility. BB could re-tool the OL and we have yet to see if the pass rush and coverage have improved.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Forget to mention my #1 pet peeve. Where are the 3-4 DEs ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Corey Wootton is the perfect 3-4 DE for the pats
    the great leader for Northwestern is tall, and a run stopping beast, he also gets to the QB with relative frequency

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

When you draft at or around #32, the very best guys don't drop that far.  Any feeling out there that the Pats will draft as high as #30?  Maybe from the trolls.  #10?  Not without a big trade.

Realistically, figure on the very tail end of the first round and then three second rounders, barring a few more Patriots second rounder trades in or out, which would be business as usual.  BB loves the second round and doesn't really like the high first round.

Last April I would not have called for Chung or Butler, much less Brace, and certainly not Vollmer and Tate.  Like heck I'm going out on a limb now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

I like the sounds of both of the hybrid linebackers: Greg Hardy and Jerry Hughes.  Honestly, I don't know much about them other then what I read, but I think Belichick probably would prefer to get a pass rushing DE/OLB soon.