2010 Regular Season Highlight Video

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Re: 2010 Regular Season Highlight Video

Awesome!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Overall great vid but I have 3 problems with it

1. You left out Edelman's punt return TD in week 17 vs MIA

2. You left out Connolly's kick return

3. The background music

Overall, great vid

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Regular Season Highlight Video:
    [QUOTE]1. You left out Edelman's punt return TD in week 17 vs MIA 2. You left out Connolly's kick return[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Connolly's I maybe should have included. Though it's seen enough as a stand alone highlight. As far as Edelman's I don't like to have too many long run backs as most times once they get free it's just several seconds of open running (you may notice some highlight shows play such parts in fast motion - I toyed with that idea, maybe in the future). Also why I cut some nice INT returns short. I wasn't going to do both Tate runbacks but ended up using both. I guess I felt the PR was more Miami sucking than anything else and kind of looks sloppy (Though a fantastic individual effort by Edelman)

Thanks for the feedback. Making it helped kill the bye week anyway. Longest two weeks ever!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Excellent work - even if you left out the connolly return. i like the music a lot better than  cRAP music

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

In Response to 2010 Regular Season Highlight Video:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ryhZDIZGVA Made this for Pats fans. Hope you enjoy it.
    Posted by Scumion[/QUOTE]

Nice.  Thanks!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Man, that was great! What music did you use? I thought it worked really well.

I hope you get to make another nice long compilation from the post season!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

All the music is from the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Great vid. Much better music selection than what you'd normally get. Great job.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That was fantastic. 

Three things (outside of how incredible Brady is and how fun it was to watch the D emerge):

1. The season started to click in Miami in Week 4. I don't know what happened, but I remember Mike Reiss saying he saw smiling, confident players in the locker room during that week.

2. Brandon Tate's progression is there. He had some drops early, but he makes some nice grabs, none better than the one along the sideline in the blizzard in Chicago.

3. Danny Woodhead is so gifted, I have no idea what Tannenrube was thinking.  I am not going to say he reminds me of Barry Sanders, but his style is the same thing.  Lots of leverage, center of gravity, hits the hole so fast, great vision, stops/starts leaving defenders in a wake of juke moves, etc.

Fun to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

I agree about Tate. Shown some real progress as a threat in the passing game. But our kick returns haven't given us much since Miami. Like to see some improvement after the week off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Tried to watch this earlier but it kept on freezing/playing on me.

Just played it again without interruption and all I have to add to the previous posts is

Keep em coming... Thanks for the effort and the sharing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Awesome best one to date