2010 Starting Line Up Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

2010 Starting Line Up Prediction

Offense
    QB:Tom Brady
    FB:Sammy Morris
    RB:Laurnce Maroney,Leon Washington, Fred Taylor
    WR:Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Dieon Branch, Golden Tate(R), Juelin Eldemen, Brandon Tate
    TE: Ben Watson, Chris Baker
    LT: Sebass
    LG: Mankins
    C: Koppens
    RG:  Neal
    RT: Light
                                                 Defense
    SS:Brandon Meariweather
    FS:Brandon Mcgowan
    CB:Bodden, Whilhite, Springs
    OLB:Banta-Cana, Peppers
    MLB:Mayo,Guyton
    DT:Brace,Wright
    LE:Ty Warren
    RE:Everson Griffen(R)

Added: Juilius Peppers, Everson Griffen(R),Golden Tate(R), Deion Branch(Trade)
    Left: Adulis Thomas, Vince Wilfork 
    Tell me what you think of this Starting Line Up Prediction 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: 2010 Starting Line Up Prediction

In Response to 2010 Starting Line Up Prediction:
    [QUOTE]                                               Offense QB:Tom Brady FB:Sammy Morris RB:Laurnce Maroney,Leon Washington, Fred Taylor WR:Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Dieon Branch, Golden Tate(R), Juelin Eldemen, Brandon Tate TE: Ben Watson, Chris Baker LT: Sebass LG: Mankins C: Koppens RG:  Neal RT: Light                                              Defense SS:Brandon Meariweather FS:Brandon Mcgowan CB:Bodden, Whilhite, Springs OLB:Banta-Cana, Peppers MLB:Mayo,Guyton DT:Brace,Wright LE:Ty Warren RE:Everson Griffen(R) Added: Juilius Peppers, Everson Griffen(R),Golden Tate(R), Deion Branch(Trade) Left: Adulis Thomas, Vince Wilfork  Tell me what you think of this Starting Line Up Prediction                                                  
    Posted by Zeoli42[/QUOTE]

Definitely won't see:  Branch, Peppers
    Also, you are one Tate over the cap space.  Read the fine print.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Branch will come real cheap, Leon Washington is a free agent that is a like lot Kevin Faulk i think kevin will retire and the Pats replace him with Leon

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

No Peppers or Branch, god I hope not.  Pep is going to be 30, never played OLB, so please not him.  Branch would be good if he is cheap, otherwise, no thanks as well.  Tate, we arent going to add 2(Tate and Branch) more WR and carry 7, so that isnt going to happen. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i know its fun to speculate, but none of us have any idea whats going to happen between now and week 1 2010.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

PLEASE NO BRANCH, I like Peppers, but he'll be way to much money, way to much. This draft is extremely deep in the first 3rds. And is very deep w/ pass rushers. Cant really understand why u would even bring Branch up, one good not great year, injured every year, we can get more out of Edelman n Tate. Also there I think this draft is full of D studs n think they dominate the first rd. I think there is a very good chance two of the top five rec. could fall 20 or below. Imagine a Dez Bryant falling near us. Not sure if we'd grab him, but he has some skills. Still in my lifetime theres only been two rec. who have produced to their capability the Super Freak, and Q. Fitz had a pretty good rookie season almost 800yrds, 8td's. But if im taking u 3rd overall, i want at least 1100 n 10plus td's. Also Andre Johnson had a decent rookie season 950yrds, but only 4tds. Always taking a chance w/ rec. in first rd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I don't think you'll see Peppers here and Branch burned bridges when he left.  Wilfork leaving is certainly a possibility.  If he wants to break the bank he's gone.  I think Neal and Light could be gone.  Neal especially.  I would like to see us get younger at RB through the draft.  To fill all the holes I see coming we are going to have to draft real well and sign two key FAs.

My shopping list goes:
    2 RBs. , dropping Morris and Taylor.  I would like to get both by draft.
    2 WRs, we went in light this year.  One by draft and one FA.
    1 DT, if Wilfork goes.
    1 DE, rotation and depth.
    1 TE, draft
    1 OG, to replace Neal.
    1 OT, starting OT that is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re-building the roster will continue through 2010.  Pats will not change their value vs. dollar position and I think BB may be a little gun shy on wading into the free agent market.  The real question here is can BB re-stock the shelves quick enough and keep Brady vertical so another serious run at the Bowl is within reach.  The window of opportunity with any great quarterback does not stay open nearly as long as we would all like. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Hmmm.  Everson Griffen's only about 265 lbs. I don't see how that really fits your 3-4 system.  Now, if you want to make him a LB or switch to a 4-3, I see how that makes sense...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Keep Wilfork and I say NO to  JUILIUS PEPPERS

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDonalds75. Show JDonalds75's posts

Light won't shift over to RT.  See the article earlier this week, per BB, at least as a rookie Light could not play on the R side.  Vollmer ought to start on the R and Kaczur will move down in depth or get traded, or LeVoir will be traded.  I don't see them keeping both of those two on the bench given that they would each fetch decent value on the trade market.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Neither Brace nor Wright is nearly as good as Wilfork. Resigning him is a priority. Peppers is over 30 and did nothing against us. Draft an OLB or two. Get one RB via the draft (Dwyer, Spiller) one via free agency (Washinton or Chester Taylor) and cut Morris and Taylor loose.