Name: Patrick Peterson 
    College: LSU     Number: 7
    Height: 6-1   Weight: 211
    Position: CB  Pos2: FS
    Class/Draft Year: So/2012

40 Time: 4.52
          40 Low: 4.46
       40 High: 4.58

its been to long that we dont have a shutdown corner on our team, it will help us get back to the old smash mouth ways of football

#7(traded from 2010, seattle)-

Name: Mark Ingram 
    College: Alabama     Number: 22
    Height: 5-10   Weight: 215
    Position: RB  Pos2: KR
    Class/Draft Year: So/2012

40 Time: 4.48
          40 Low: 4.42
       40 High: 4.57
    Projected Round:   Stock: www.nfldraftscout.com/members/images/same.gif" border="0" alt="" />   
    Rated number 1 out of 191 RB's     999 / 2176 TOTAL

back to the ways of the old dynasty, SMASH MOUTH!! Mark may be the hardest worker with the most talent since Tom Brady, great speed, great blocker, good hands for a RB, has everything you want in an amazing prospect

32. New England Patriots
    Jeremy Beal, DE/OLB, Oklahoma
    After upgrading the CB position, the front seven is always a priority. Beal is a great 3-4 defender, although if one of the junior WR's fall, the Patriots might look there.

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Re: 2011 1st round mock

In Response to 2011 1st round mock: 2011 mock draft? I don't even buy green bananas anymore and you want me focused on 2011 draft????
    #3(from oakland)- Name:   Patrick Peterson   College:   LSU       Number: 7 Height: 6-1     Weight: 211 Position:   CB    Pos2: FS Class/Draft Year:   So/2012 40 Time:   4.52        40 Low:   4.46     40 High:   4.58       its been to long that we dont have a shutdown corner on our team, it will help us get back to the old smash mouth ways of football #7(traded from 2010, seattle)- Name:   Mark Ingram   College:   Alabama       Number: 22 Height: 5-10     Weight: 215 Position:   RB    Pos2: KR Class/Draft Year:   So/2012 40 Time:   4.48        40 Low:   4.42     40 High:   4.57 Projected Round:     Stock:   www.nfldraftscout.com/members/images/same.gif " border="0" alt="" />    Rated number 1 out of 191 RB's       999 / 2176 TOTAL back to the ways of the old dynasty, SMASH MOUTH!! Mark may be the hardest worker with the most talent since Tom Brady, great speed, great blocker, good hands for a RB, has everything you want in an amazing prospect 32. New England Patriots Jeremy Beal, DE/OLB, Oklahoma After upgrading the CB position, the front seven is always a priority. Beal is a great 3-4 defender, although if one of the junior WR's fall, the Patriots might look there. thoughts?
    Posted by TateGroup

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

Tate I have to admire your dedication I'm still trying to learn this years potential pics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Right now my power rating stats have Oakland picking at #4, but I have a sense that Seattle at #3 might be able to do better next year.  I'm an optimist.  Either Detroit or St. Louis might possibly get out of the basement and bring Oakland to #2, but that's asking for a little luck.  No, Oakland doesn't play a fourth place schedule in the AFC West next year.  That honor goes to Kansas City.

If BB gets two equal-looking offers, one from Seattle which has nowhere to go but up, and one from some self-inflated team that might go down, he'll take the self-inflated team's offer.  San Francisco was hoping to make the playoffs but eventually got the #7 pick.  The Tennessee and Jacksonville picks this year turned out to be rather high picks.  I think Oakland was looking to be out of the basement by 2011, but that didn't quite work out yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I like it Tate!  Especiallly picking @ 32 in next years 1st rd of the draft!!! I hope that is exactly where we are picking for next yrs draft!  End of the 1st!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

WHY DO YOU MAKE TWO THREADS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T MEAN CRAP RIGHT NOW?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

i made two by accident... when i made the other one it didnt show up right away... and it does matter bcus people have to realize that we wont take a RB in the first 2 rounds... maybe a CB but this is what should happpen