2013 Draft Mock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

2013 Draft Mock

Below are the playes that interest me the most and NE's projected draft spots, based on where NE's roster stands today... this list will likely change as they continue to add personnel:

Rd 1: 

DT Jesse Williams- Alabama- A huge interior DL player with pass rush upside.

DE/OLB Tank Carradine- FSU- Long, versatile player that has upside off the edge.

WR DeAndre Hopkins- Clemson- Tough, physical WR with good size and rack ability.

OT DJ Fluker- Alabama- Mammoth RT that could start next year at OT or OG.

Rd 2: 

CB DJ Hayden- Houston (the most underrated PLAYER in the draft, IMO)

WR Stedman Bailey- WVU- Very consistent WR with a Branch/Steve Smith (CAR) skill set.

CB Logan Ryan- Rutgers- Versatile and one of the better tackling CB's in this class.

CB Darius Slay- Miss St- Good size/speed, underrated.

Rd 3: 

WR Ryan Swope- Tex A&M-  Good play speed, sneaky deep speed, good hands/toughness.

S DJ Swearinger- South Carolina- Adrian helps, but they still need to add more physicality at S.

S Shamarko Thomas- Syracuse-  See: Swearinger: DJ... this kid is a Bob Sanders type player in terms of size, play speed and physicality.

DE/OLB Michael Buchanan- Illinois- Has the size/length/versatility that BB likes in his edge players.

Rd 7: 

WR TJ Moe- Mizzou- WW type kid, won't kill you with his 40 time, but very good quicks/COD

RB Spencer Ware- LSU-  225 banger, should excel in short yardage and near the goal line.

Rd 7: 

S Cooper Taylor- Richmond- 6-4 230 S that could be a nice late round find as that SS/LB hybrid type.

DT Chris Jones- Bowling Green- Big time effort player that's made a ton of plays behind the LOS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: 2013 Draft Mock

First 3 rounds, WR, CB, DT/DE or OLB(coverage)

Yes, my big prediction I think Moore could drop to 29.

RD1    

Jesse Williams DT Alabama

Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M

Jonathan Cyprien SS Florida International

Robert Woods WR Southern California

Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi State

Cornellius Carradine (Injured) DE Florida State

DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson            

RD2    

Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers

DJ Hayden CB Houston

Jamie Collins OLB Southern Mississippi

Travis Frederick C Wisconsin

Robert Alford CB Southeastern Louisiana

Quinton Patton WR Louisiana Tech

Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern State

Justin Pugh OG Syracuse

Aaron Dobson WR Marshall      

RD3    

Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M

B.W. Webb CB William & Mary

DeVonte Holloman OLB South Carolina

Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB Connecticut

D.J. Swearinger FS South Carolina

Chris Faulk (Injured) OT LSU

Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia

Devin Taylor DE South Carolina

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

what about Jonhathan Hankins in the 29th pick? or Sylvester Williams?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Both solid options there, IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

They both could be there but I think Jessie Williams is a better DT for the Patriots.  If I had to pick between the two I would go with S Williams.  If NE doesn't fix the WR situation by draft they are going first rd or (trade back) high 2nd rd wide receiver.  I think they would only change their mind if J Williams is there.  Again this is the fun of it, trying to predict.

PS: you ask if I am Brazilian.  No, I work here in Brazil.  Born In Mass.   But like Tom Brady my wife is Brazilian. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

They both could be there but I think Jessie Williams is a better DT for the Patriots.  If I had to pick between the two I would go with S Williams.  If NE doesn't fix the WR situation by draft they are going first rd or (trade back) high 2nd rd wide receiver.  I think they would only change their mind if J Williams is there.  Again this is the fun of it, trying to predict.

PS: you ask if I am Brazilian.  No, I work here in Brazil.  Born In Mass.   But like Tom Brady my wife is Brazilian. :)

I`m from Brazil :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Totally agree, Williams is a great fit for BB's scheme(s).

Was wondering that... smart move... Brazilian chicks = grande buttcheeks, haha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Oh yeah they do have grande buttcheeks, hahahahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Beleza!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Beleza!!

hahahahahaha do u live in Sao Paulo?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

There are plenty down here for sure bro!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Beleza!!

Brasilia

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Beleza!!

Brasilia

cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

What about Marquess Wilson? Pats had a private workout with him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

a couple months ago,. i was saynig i we go dt, id want a penetrator like floyd or syl williams,  (that was when thy both were projected mcuh later in rd 2, mayyybbee short.

now im really pass rusher in rd 1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I love brazil. I go to Manaus again in July 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Beleza!!

champs,

i have a friend from isle grande (if thats how you write it).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

Beleza!!

champs,

Ilha Grande, Bred

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Nice, but I live in Sao Paulo its too far from Manaus

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Beleza!!

champs,

Ilha Grande, Bred

thanks man. ilha grande.

his mother and father are both medicine healers.

from laking with him, ive wanted to visit there and salvador, bahia (if i have that right)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Beleza!!

champs,

Ilha Grande, Bred

thanks man. ilha grande.

his mother and father are both medicine healers.

from laking with him, ive wanted to visit there and salvador, bahia (if i have that right)

Yeah it is Salvador Bahia, I`ve been there three times

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I've been to São Paulo and rio.  I've been to brazil over 10 times. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I've been to São Paulo and rio.  I've been to brazil over 10 times. 

Ohh nice what do u do here?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Electrical engineering and fispal *sp*.  The annual trade show.  Stayed mostly in campo belo. Worked at sushard and kibon. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Electrical engineering and fispal *sp*.  The annual trade show.  Stayed mostly in campo belo. Worked at sushard and kibon. 

hummm great! so do u work with food services right?