2ND ROUND

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Re: 2ND ROUND

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

BB trying to get rid of the dropsee problem. First he jettisons Wes and now picks up a guy who catches the ball. 

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Guys, Brady doesn't work well with receivers who don't know where to be or aren't smart enough to pick up the playbook. 

I like the pick. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

This guy catvhes. He CATCHES!... I cant speak to wheter he will ahve the hed for it but he is LIKE Randy Moss in the followingt ways:

1. FAST... Fast.... fasttttt

2. TALL

3. GRRRRREAT hands.

HE is supposed to ber a good teammate... The question is.. why did he now go in top 10... The answer... ? I'm sure there is an answer... But wahtever it is I hope "they" were way wrong...

He looks like a HUGE steal. HUUUUUUUUUUGe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I hope they double Dip with WR and grab a CB in the 3rd. Couple good CBs in there and would still love to see Rogers on the Pats

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to viewer222's comment:

Darius butler and Taylor Price were better picks than these!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Anyone know if Erika Leigh had these picks known on her Twitter page? bawhahhaha

Also, it Mt Hurl hates the pick, then it's a tremendous pick!

Prisco at cbssports mocked collins to the pats at 29

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Greg A. Bedard         Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 2m

Dobson: 19 Wonderlic. On lower end for WRs they've drafted. Same as Taylor Price, better than Givens (18). Chad Jackson (15) was wors

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I hope they double Dip with WR and grab a CB in the 3rd. Couple good CBs in there and would still love to see Rogers on the Pats

This is my hope too.  I'm hoping the thirds are actually CB/G and the 4th is another wideout, actually.  I'm really worried about our interior O-line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

This guy catvhes. He CATCHES!... I cant speak to wheter he will ahve the hed for it but he is LIKE Randy Moss in the followingt ways:

2. TALL

3. GRRRRREAT hands.

HE is supposed to ber a good teammate... The question is.. why did he now go in top 10... The answer... ? I'm sure there is an answer... But wahtever it is I hope "they" were way wrong...

Tal yes, great hands yes (though I wish he picked the ball more often), fast as Moss not even close. Moss was a sub 4.3 guy Dobson is a 4.45-4.5 guy. Still fast but not exceptional speed like Moss, easy with the comparison. The reason he's not a top 10 pick is complete lack of production given his natural ability, isn't a good blocker, doesn't always create separation. He's closer to S. Rice then Moss

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

This is my hope too.  I'm hoping the thirds are actually CB/G and the 4th is another wideout, actually.  I'm really worried about our interior O-line.

I want a DT/NT

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

2. TALL

3. GRRRRREAT hands.

Tal yes, great hands yes (though I wish he picked the ball more often), fast as Moss not even close. Moss was a sub 4.3 guy Dobson is a 4.45-4.5 guy. Still fast but not exceptional speed like Moss, easy with the comparison. The reason he's not a top 10 pick is complete lack of production given his natural ability, isn't a good blocker, doesn't always create separation. He's closer to S. Rice then Moss

Does anyone have data on his drop rate? People might be saying he catches based on his highlight youtube. Everyone catches well on youtube.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Does anyone have data on his drop rate? People might be saying he catches based on his highlight youtube. Everyone catches well on youtube.

https://twitter.com/JPSTATS/status/317484706142752769/photo/1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Wasn't Dobson the guy who didn't drop a single pass last season?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

https://twitter.com/JPSTATS/status/317484706142752769/photo/1

Two words...

WOW

Thanks

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

if he can catch as well as they say he can then its a very good pick, not to mention names but we had guys who couldn't catch the ball. Important skill for a receiver. They've upgraded at receiver this offseason. Danny just has to stay healthy and were good. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Still way early but feeling disappointed. We left a lot on the board IMO.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Both my guys are still there. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Maybe now he can stop cying...

Should be ashamed of himself crying infront of a woman that damn fine.