3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain:
    [QUOTE]If you're such a big Pats fan, that you even attended that game down in Baltimore in 2007 , how come it's " Foxborough " (your spelling) and not Foxboro ??????  Just asking...................
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

....well Foxborough is the official name of the town,  maybe thats why

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain:
    [QUOTE]Well after going through that weak competition so far, the "Bill A Checks" will be facing a real team in our 3-0 Ravens, who average over 31 points in the last three games. If you thought Ryan's boys were tough on your Golden Boy, just wait until you see the Ravens D. It will be a good game and a test for both teams. If we can move Tommy out of the pocket, which we do so well, it may be a long day for him. Bet you're the underdogs in this one as well. Anyway, we all love our home teams, so with that, Go Ravens and good luck to the Pats Ravenous
    Posted by pete21784[/QUOTE]
    LOL. Weak competition? and what, pray tell, would you call the browns and chiefs, my man? Your'e braggin' on 3-0 with 2 wins against those patsies? Get real!
    As long as you're talking records; what's the ravens all-time record vs the patriots? That would be 0-4, homer. Soon to be 0-5.

BTW, the greatest NFL team of the decade is favored by 3 at home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]If you're such a big Pats fan, that you even attended that game down in Baltimore in 2007 , how come it's " Foxborough " (your spelling) and not Foxboro ??????  Just asking...................
    He's just showing off his spelling skills 'cause he's the only grammar school grad on his block.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I'll say this; I've been playing Troll-of-the-week, posting on the ravens board (http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/13640-nfl-history/page__gopid__244271&#entry244271) and I find that bunch to be much friendlier than our local street brawlers. Just good-natured banter over there, not the constant name calling and personal insults that are the norm here.
    Of course I was bringing more civil, intelligent posts to the table there than our own family of trolls bring here. Yes, Leon, I'm talking about you.
    I give underdogg a pass on this generalized accusation, as he does usually have something intelligent (although misguided) to say. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain :
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

If you check wikipedia Foxborough is the official spelling with Foxboro being an accepted alternative. It's pretty weak we're talking about spelling when we should be focusing on Brady throwing for 4 TDs against the 17th ranked pass D and a 38-21 final.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

Hi Gang!

Leon's here!Who needs a spanking??!   LOL-How are ya!?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

Afie!! How are ya?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Don't come to Bmore you probaly get punched in the mouth and that funny looking  J.J. Evans hat knock off your head. Plus, a cross dresser will probably take your cookies!!!!!!  With your Bobby Brown azz!!!!
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha. That's a picture of Dolemite. He's a hip hop hero but you wouldn't know that because you listen to that hillbily hollering they do down there in country-ole Baltimore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]. It's pretty weak we're talking about spelling when we should be focusing on Brady throwing for 4 TDs against the 17th ranked pass D and a 38-21 final.

This whole thread is pretty weak.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]Belenus...  there are some areas of "Charm City" that will scare the **** out of ya!  I know a lot of GREAT Ravens fans, three of which are my children, who essentially grew up in Maryland after I moved down here from NE. They are as vociferous about their team as Pats fans.  Why not be excited, they are off to a great start...  We like our team too!!  (-;
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Agcsbill:

I've also been to Baltimore a few times when my older brother lived near Oxon Hill (in a very different time since I understand the area has changed quite a bit) and the people there were always very nice to me..the Charm City crack was aimed at our visitor Pete due to some of his comments....yes, Ravens fans have reason to be excited about their team - why not? 3-0 and looking forward to playing against one of the greatest QB's ever....Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Pete: Some people think Ray Lewis is the most over-rated player in the history of the NFL. I completely disagree. I think he's in the top 5 of most over-rated players, but not #1. Thoughts?
    Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]
    I think he's #1 among unconvicted murderers in the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]Yo!!!!! I hate yall' with a passion. The New England area has the most arrogant fans in the country. I am really not even concern about winning I just want smash someone/hurt someone. I actually like Tom Brady because he has worked for everything he has gotten.  I like Billichek, because Marylanders don't hate Marylanders and I applaud his success. The problem I have is the fans in the area think that their butts don't stink. Hell, I'd actually would prefer New Yorkers to New Englanders anyday. New Yorkers have humility, but the arrogance you cats have is sicking. I would like to beat the Pats this week but I am realistic. If Brady or Randy moss is hot it's over. A loss in Foxborough I can live with it's a long season. I don't like this early season garbge anyway. Give me late November and  December. That's when the good teams show up. I want to win, but a loss would be good for us right now. It would humble us. I don't want to peak. Don't get me wrong I would like to beat yall' 85-0 if possible, but I would not be mad at a loss.
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]

New Yorkers have humility????......surely you jest.....LMAO!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Baltimore is a city full of scumbaags. 2007 Data Rates are based on cases per 100,000 for all of calendar 2007.Violent crime Boston 1,155 Violent crime Baltimore 1,631 (29% greater; Stabby Ray-Ray is very busy) Murder and manslaughter Boston 11 Murder and manslaughter Baltimore 45 (74% greater; Stabby Ray-Ray knows how to finish) Robbery Boston 379 Robbery Baltimore 560 Burglary Boston 644 Burglary Baltimore 1,182 Motor vehicle theft Boston 578 Motor vehicle theft Baltimore 932 There are also lots of articles on how the wealthy are leaving MD in droves because they don't want to pay their taxes - d'oh! Looks like Baltimore is a pretty shhitty place to live to me. Oh and one more. Murderous Patriots football players 0 Murderous Ravens players 1 (Ray-Ray "Stabby" Lewis) I guess the only way Baltimore brings the "pain" is if their scummy fans show up or Ray-Ray directs limo traffic on the way out of the stadium with his friend's (yeah right!) knife.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron[/QUOTE]
    Nice research job, Baron! I love it when some bigmouth troll,  bad-mouthing the pats, gets blown up! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Lesbian Pete Wearing a Bikini

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : SteelCurtain: Could you even imagine a Rooney owned club having this kind of Black Cloud in it's organization. We both know the answer to that! Two things are for sure; #1) The Steelers will rebound. We in Baltimore know this and respect it. The talk shows here were all commenting on this only adding to the verocity of the next Steeler game against their next opponent. #2) The "Road" to the AFC championship goes through the AFC North, again! Baltimore and Pittsburgh are the games to watch. One of the best rivals in the NFL. The AFC East is soft as is the AFC West. With the exception of Indy, the AFC South is NBD either. Look for the Ravens and Steelers to fight it out for the AFC title, again. The Pats will be out of it by mid December! Go Ravens Ravenous
    Posted by pete21784

LOL! what team did the Steelers lose to? The Bengals? Yep. You can't beat that team. You guys got pummeled in the 07 season. 5-11? Yep that's right. Your team fail. FAIL!!!!!!!!!! Check out the headline I did!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail : Hey Chowder Head - Seems to me when you compare both schedules, looks like the Ravens have better competition from teams that will compete and possibly contend. Granted we play the Bowns twice...but then you also play Buffalo twice (almost lost to them the first outing!), you also play Miami twice, and the Jets twice. Now I guess the Jets are a super elite team cuz they wipped that azz?? I think not. The Jets are playing a bit over their heads right now with their rookie QB, but he will fail miserably against better competition. The Titans are a team in turmoil so that game is not even a big win, and one they (the Jets) barely won. We have GB Packers, Chicago, Pittsburgh (twice and they will be back, as even a Chowder Head like you knows) as wel as Denver and Indy. If that is a light schedule than the Boston Harbor is clean!!! Nice Try! The Pain Is Still Coming!!!! Hell after the Jets game, all you Chowder Heads were about to abandon your team. What a bunch of smug NE cry babies. Thank God you are stuck up north...were you belong! The Pain Is Still Coming....!
    Posted by pete21784[/QUOTE]

Spell "***" correctly. Then we'll talk.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Ha ha ha. That's a picture of Dolemite. He's a hip hop hero but you wouldn't know that because you listen to that hillbily hollering they do down there in country-ole Baltimore.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron[/QUOTE]
    actually, Dolemite is not a hip-hop hero...he is an old blackxplotation film star....He is not hip-hop Marky-Mark......but I guess wit' you being a w.....gger you wouldn't know that....no diss cause I am not prejudice...peace to all....but you are so corny...be you..I am a straight city boy  I am not hillbilly (Thats Pittsburgh)....plus Baltimore City is way more city than Boston..(10x harder)...check your records the actual inner-city is bigger.....trust me I know.....you probably never been outside of New England so I guess you wouldn't know......And I couldn't say the other word but I used cross-dresser....you are women-like weak...so you would get your cookies took.....Welcome to Bmore Home of "The Wire".....Tough city, Tough team.....Baltimore only the strong survive.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

"I understand why you don't like Boston sports, you're just like the rest of the country. I can also understand why you don't like baseball because if all I had was the O's I'd hate it too but the truth is the Pats aren't done yet as you'll see Sunday. It must be a long summer for you not having any real hometown sports to watch."

I'm sure there are many Orioles fans who feel terrible about the slide of this once powerhouse team...but I'm not one of them. Again, I loath baseball as it has to be the most boring slow paced sport, short of shuffleboard, there is. In this region, from spring to the end of summer, the lacrosse fields are on fire. This is a lacrosse Mecca town and you don't find kids walking around with baseball bats and gloves but you will find them with lacrosse sticks. College lacrosse here is huge, as is the MLL. After the summer, it's all Ravens. I'm sure once the Orioles figure out the Buy It Now mentality of New York and Boston, they too can compete in this boring as hell venue as well. Also, last time I checked, the Pats were a 2 point favorite. If you do the math, that actually means that the home team is given three points for home field advantage, sooooo....it would seem your boys are really the underdogs here, as expected.

Ravenous

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Hey tough guy I live in Vermont (no cities here) I need help cutting firewood and logs come on up and I'll put you to work and we'll see how tough you really are...  ;^)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail : Actually, we have been getting knocked around for having older players on the defensive side of the ball for years. Why do you think Bill traded away Seymour and Vrabel? Why do you think he didn't really mind all that much when Bruschi, Seau, and Harrison retired? He wanted a faster, younger group of players. A 34 year old LB is good but if the Pats start running a no huddle offense, how is Rey Lewis going to keep up with Wes Welker and Julian Edelman? He can't, no matter how good Lewis is he has to have lost a step. Ed reed is a great Safety, but Brady is about a week from away from being back to his old form. I can't speak on your RBs but I know Derrick Mason will not be a factor in this game. The Pats have faced Roddy White, Terrell Owens, Lee Evans, and Jericho Cotchery in their first 3 games this season, and guess what? They shut them down. Derrick Mason has never been a big game WR and he won't start being one against this secondary. Running the ball is the best way for the Ravens to compete in this game. Wilfork might be out this game; take advantage of that fact and run the ball. Keep it out of Joe Flacco's hand.  
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Nice post! Here is what you do not know. When you see Lewis, he will be 20 lbs less than his playing weight last year and is that much quicker. He will surprise the likes that take to the old cliche "he has lost a step". What Lewis also brings is the ability to have others around him, aspire to higher levels. Believe me, just ask Bart Scott, he'll be the first to tell you that Lewis is the greatest motivator and smartest linebacker he ever played with. You may not like Ray (and there are times when Ray needs to keep his mouth shut, even in his home town), but after this game, you all will learn just what he brings to any game. Derrick Mason is not a marquee style receiver, but just one that gets it done, week after week. He also will have plenty of yards in this game as well. The real factor will be Flacco. He is everything Brady was when he came into the league years ago. The guy is very smart, reads well, and has great pocket awareness and a rocket arm to boot.

Ravenous

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

blah blah blah we all know if your team loses on Sunday you wont be here to back up your words cause your just a punk

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]This was posted on the Ravens forum talking about a Steelers fan....go figure? scpurkfool   Member   Join Date: Nov 2007 Posts: 213 What would possess what I assume is a grown man, to come onto an opposing teams message board to talk trash about a team that up two games on them and that they don't play for two months. We like to talk real football here. Get a life.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Truth be known, there are many Steeler fans that post on this web site, and they are welcome to post because that's what these sites are designed for. The Pittsburgh Post Gazette has what they call "Smackdown" where fans from all over the country post when they play the Steelers. You see, these papers excercise and promote the right of free speech and rightfully so. It's all about fun here. No one is should take all of this smackdown as serious, or...be so elitist, that they can't fathom someone outside their area posting on what they perceive as their forum..... GO RAVENS!

Ravenous

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Exactly. Ravens are the Browns.  And Art Model is a lowlife. 
    Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]

Fartgo - Read my post again. Nothing was mentioned about "an expansion draft". Clearly if the Browns are back in the league, they are not an expanded team. The Ravens are basically just that. Had the Browns not gotten back into the league, then you squall would have merit. Also, had it not been for Model, none of us would be sitting so comfortable watching our teams play on TV. Give the guy a break. You would of done the same thing coming out of that town. GO RAVENS!

Ravenous

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pete, good point, I was showing how posters come here and say smack yet complain when it's done on their forum...OH! the hypocrisy....LOL!  Also I've been banned off so many team sites I've lost count :^)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : LOL. Weak competition? and what, pray tell, would you call the browns and chiefs, my man? Your'e braggin' on 3-0 with 2 wins against those patsies? Get real! As long as you're talking records; what's the ravens all-time record vs the patriots? That would be 0-4, homer. Soon to be 0-5. BTW, the greatest NFL team of the decade is favored by 3 at home.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Let's not count the Cheating Years....! As far as a 3 point favorite...ESPN had them a 2 point favorite. Even a jarhead knows you get 3 points for home field advantage. So that actually makes your boys a -1 underdog. SIR YES SIR! GO RAVENS!

Ravenous