3 hours in Bill O'Briens head.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: 3 hours in Bill O'Briens head.

Seriously some of the dumbest crap I have seen in the past 5 years from the Pats and it came this past afternoon.

This was borderline as bad as that Chargers lost a couple years back at home and Duane Starks was starting (No not a comparison of Butler). 

Bad bad coaching going on in that second half and it was very sad to watch it. You go from throwing to Hernandez/Wes/Edelman to just ignoring them in the second half and not focusing on getting them the ball. Tate was thrown at once that entire game and Moss was way too much of the offense this game. Its not like these plays arent dialed up for certain players as well which what is a bit more annoying.

Tough day all around and you wish some guys would play alot better but that cant happen all the time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I am an excellent madden play called. hire me haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Mike Martz and Charlie Weiss were available.   BB would never admit his coaches stink and replace them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: 3 hours in Bill O'Briens head.:
    [QUOTE]Moss - 10 targets, 2 catches, 1 TD (albeit, a great one) everyone else - 25 targets, 18 catches, 1 TD
    Posted by chuckfairbanks[/QUOTE]

tells the story right there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

O'Brien is a joke, why can't we get a decent offensive coordinator? Kraft, stop being cheap and hire an experienced coordinator.  Also, get rid of Butler, he got burned today and alot of team will take a note of that.  I mean, how can you loose a game without Revis in the second half with Taylor out and Mangold rattled.  It's all about O'Brien's idiotic and pathetic offensive scheme.  

Anyway, no more rambling...goodluck next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In Response to 3 hours in Bill O'Briens head.:
    [QUOTE]I called for Bill O'Briens head after last season... some agreed, some did not, saying hey, it was his first year, he'll get better.  He has not.  The play calling was pathetic...  run on running downs, pass on passing downs and punt on 4th down...  so, for your enjoyment (or not) I decided to channel myself into his brain to see what he's thinking...  Here's how it went...  "wow, that pass to Hernandez really worked nicely... we better not run it again... that would be too predictable... let's go deep to Moss on this one... Awww overthrown...  Crap, we missed the FG...  Oh well... kickers...  Oooh... Fred Taylor rips up the right side for 50 yards... awww, it got called back because of the rookie Tate in an illegal formation... we won't be throwing to him today... Let's see... Fred Taylor's probably tired, so let's pull him and go deep to Moss on this one...   Yes, Welker touchdown...  That one always works in Madden...  Let's see, Fred Taylor still looks tired...  Let's go to Welker again on this one... Ouch, Welker just got CLOCKED... let's stay away from him and go to Moss... LawFirm just lost 3 yards...  Where's Randy?  Hmmm... Let's see, we've thrown to the TE, Welker doesn't know if it's Wednesday right about now, Lawfirm looks just like Maroney.... out of options... what to do, what to do?   let's try Randy...   YES... One handed TD grab... now that's what I'm talking about!   Ohhh, Revis is out for the entire second half...  We can go deep to Moss every play now...  Crap, Cromartie picked us off... guess we'll have to go deep at moss again on the next series...  Whoa! there's another big gainer to Hernandez... forgot, we weren't going to run that again...MENTAL NOTE:  no more passes to TE...  What? Brandon Tate?  Who's Brandon Tate?  Oh shoot, I forgot to remind Matt Light that Jason Taylor is still a beast... OOPS, too late now...  really wish we would've worked harder to get him in the offseason...  OK, so this time, we'll go deep to Mo......  oh wait, what??? the game's over?  Hmmm, did I remember to turn off the coffee maker this morning?"
    Posted by manowar333[/QUOTE]

You nailed it buddy!!!!1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

ugh - same as last yr from what I seen.  Our team can't play 60 MINUTES. Yes, our OC doesn't help either - but this is what BB wanted and he wants full control of what goes on down there.  Heaven forbid if we brought in a OC who knew how to CALL a game! C'mon man....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

O'Brien doesn't decide who to throw to ... Brady does.  There isn't a whole lot O'Brien can do if the offense doesn't execute.  What exactly can O'Brien do to make the plays better?  Every passing play will call for 1/2 deep routes, 1/2 intermediate routes, 1/2 short routes,  and maybe some guys into protect ... then it's up to Brady to decide who gets the ball.  And we tried plenty of running plays but the for the most part it didn't work.  Funny how half the fans are complaining that we wasted downs by running it and half are screaming that we didn't run enough.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: 3 hours in Bill O'Briens head.:
    [QUOTE]O'Brien doesn't decide who to throw to ... Brady does.  There isn't a whole lot O'Brien can do if the offense doesn't execute.  What exactly can O'Brien do to make the plays better?  Every passing play will call for 1/2 deep routes, 1/2 intermediate routes, 1/2 short routes,  and maybe some guys into protect ... then it's up to Brady to decide who gets the ball.  And we tried plenty of running plays but the for the most part it didn't work.  Funny how half the fans are complaining that we wasted downs by running it and half are screaming that we didn't run enough.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    \Your right, get rid of Brady. He gets paid wayyyy tooo much. I can buy half a team for what he's getting. should have kept Cassel

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Ok we can kill O'Briens however Brady has to take some blame too.  How many times is he going to under throw His pass catchers.  Did you see G-Force beat his man on the seam route.  Brady under threw.  How many times did moss have a step, Brady under threw.  K Faulk on the flats, Brady over threw.  As far as the "Baby Backs" are concerned,  Bulter I only hope he gets better.  He's is getting stomped.  He's in position but dam dude make a play.  Drink up cheers!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

You give O'Brien too much credit.
    I went into his head and said "hello?'

hello....hello....hello.....hello...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

how about we blame the entire team, and all of the coaches, for an all-around shitty job?

I take that back, Welker and Welker 2 did great, and so did our TE's. And Warren - wow, 2 sacks is impressive so you've prooved your worth to me if you can keep it up all year. McCourty? Either you played well enough where they didn't want to throw to you, or Butler played poorly enough for him to be a better target. I can't tell because the camera was never on you. I think I have faith that you played well.

But everyone else....seriously? I get so frustrated watching this team now. Not because they aren't talented (they really are all-around), but because we go in at half-time and make adjustments and they *never* work for the rest of the game. 34 regular season games in a row we've looked like a JV team in the second half compared to the 1st half. Has no coach or player caught onto this? 

We're predictable: 1) Moss? 2) Welker? 3) ...

Look what happens when you utilize TE's - Hernandez has a great game! He looks really slow to me on camera, but the kid moves and has great moves. Add him into the list. Edelmen? Add him to the list. Tate? Add him to the list. Now shuffle the list constantly. You are now an offensive genius - it's not that hard to do with the players you have.