3rd Down Disasters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

3rd Down Disasters

Maybe someone can help me with this but time after time, especially in critical situations, we rush 3 and the secondary gets torched. Aren't we making the same mistake over and over and some some odd reason we expect to get a different result?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: 3rd Down Disasters

Pass rush has a big role in that but more important is the play of the secondary. We had them in two long third downs and our DB's played off. On the first 3rd and 13 they started 10yrds off and fell back as the receivers ran at them. The receiver went about 15yards and just curled. Our DB's we 5 more yards down the field. At that point its just playing catch. This type of play is inexcusable... Just really bad... Made me sick. I've seen this too many times this year. With 7 minutes left in the game everyone I was watching with new we had lost. BTW we were still winning by 7 points. Texan's still had to put up 14 more points to seal the deal.. pi$$ poor.. really pi$$ poor..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Could one of the stat guy's figure out what our record was when leading at halftime in years past. And compare it to this year.. I all ready know the answer but it would be interesting to see what "SUX's" looks like in black and white..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

To justme2: I noticed that as well. It can be 3rd and 13; the receiver stops 15 yards down the field and our DBs are still back pedaling 20 yards off the line of scimmage. Where's the coaching?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

It's the Patriots fans' version of Groundhog Day.  Every game the same old prevent defense gets dialed up for 3 and long.  100% predictable the Patriots get burned unless there is a drop or bad pass.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

How about that Wilhite and Butler needs to learn how to turn his head.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

That's how I meant it harley.

How about that Wilhite....... (how about those cowboys - but in a negative way)

and Butler needs to learn to turn his head.

I purposely constructed the sentence in that way.  I must admit grammar was never my area of expertise. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

My bad I'll retract.