4 hours to game time and POURING RAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

4 hours to game time and POURING RAIN

No wind so far here 60 miles from Gillete, but the rain is coming in torrents!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: 4 hours to game time and POURING RAIN

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think worse weather/slipperier field will benefit the Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

According to weather.com, rain is going to stop around 6 pm and not restart until 10 pm.  I just landed in Boston an hour ago . . . looks okay now, but bringing rain gear just in case.  Headed to Foxboro in fifteen minutes or so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think worse weather/slipperier field will benefit the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

This will be a game will show which teams big uglys want it more. I hope we run run and run again for a first down :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

It will be an epic match up of a great defense against a great offense (Texans D and Pats O)

The question is:

Will the Texans sustain drives and keep Brady off the field or will the Pats D hold and let Brady and company wear them out?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Yes i think this game will come down to the Pats D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I live in southeastern connecticut and it has been pouring all day. Brady always seems to be able to handle bad weather pretty well, I just wish it was snowing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Snow would be great....Pats at home have NEVER lost a game in a snowstorm...I think its either 11-0 or 12-0